Napolini Pizzeria is now open in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort and the restaurant specializes in Neopolitan-style pizza. Napolini offers a multitude of options like create-your-own pizzas, delicious sandwiches, fresh salads and Italian desserts.
Guests can choose the build your own options which offers various types of toppings, including Italian sausage, Parma ham, roasted chicken, pepperoni, smoked provolone, broccolini, arugula, black and green olives, artichokes, roasted red peppers and pineapple.
Or you can choose one of the six signature pizza options:
- California: chicken, BBQ sauce, red onions, cilantro, mozzarella, smoked gouda
- Capri: shrimp, mozzarella, fontina, lemon pesto sauce
- Amalfi: D.O.C. mozzarella buffalo, tomato san marzano, basil, black olives
- Roman: tomato, mozzarella, porchetta, onions, cherry peppers
- Vesuvio: mozzarella, tomato, Calabrian chili pepper, green olives, anchovies
- Brinner: fontina, mozzarella, potato, bacon, egg
This restaurant is another great new option as the Downtown Disney District sees big changes. Recent updates include Splitsville Luxury Lanes, Salt & Straw, and the newly reimagined World of Disney store. Plus there’s more to come with Ballast Point Brewery and Black Tap Craft Burgers and Shakes.