Several sporting events are happening at Walt Disney World this week. Scroll down for the latest!
- The Atlanta Braves are returning to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex for their final year of Spring Training. Get your tickets here!
- NFL Pro Bowl Week runs from January 21 – 27. The game itself will be held in Camping World Stadium, but there will be a variety of pre-game activities at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. We do not expect this event to have a major impact on crowds.
- During that week, the 2019 Pro Bowl Pep Rally will be featured at Disney Springs January 26! Held on the Marketplace Stage, enjoy both Disney and NFL Trivia, dance parties and entertainment by NFL team mascots and cheerleaders. There will also be an NFL pop-up shop full of merchandise.
- The Epcot International Festival of the Arts has officially begun! Will you be checking it out this year?
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Fantasyland
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Frontierland
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Main Street, U.S.A.
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Peter Pan’s Flight
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Wildlife Express Train: Africa Station
- Wildlife Express Train: Rafiki’s Planet Watch Station
- Kali River Rapids
Typhoon Lagoon (Whole Park!)
Have you been to Spring Training? Let me know in the comments! And if you take a selfie with the Vince Lombardi trophy at the Pro-Bowl Experience at ESPN Wide World of Sports, make sure to tag us in your Instagram post!