Did you know that TouringPlans has discussion forums where you can ask questions of other readers and discuss the Disney and Universal news of the day? Do you have a question, or some answers? Please join us in the forums.
Here are some of the recent discussions that have caught our eye.
Walt Disney World
- Should I plan which park to visit based on predicted crowd levels or Extra Magic Hours?
- Do you print out all your travel documents, or do you go all electronic?
- What do you do with your old MagicBands?
- Thoughts on adults ordering from the kids’ menu at Be Our Guest.
- Where are the best rooms at Animal Kingdom Lodge?
- What’s a better use of money, getting a Park Hopper or going to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party?
- Thoughts on Storybook Dining at Artist Point.
- Can you dine at Cinderella’s Royal Table and not interact with princesses?
- Advice on navigating Galaxy’s Edge opening week.
- How early should I get to Fantasmic if I have the dining package?
- How does Disney classify rides as “scary”?
- What are trip planning strategies for the holiday season?
- Thoughts on how a new attraction opening will impact crowds.
- Tips for photos at Universal.
- Thoughts on visiting Universal but staying at Disney.
- Is Universal a good place for a babymoon?
Another great resource for personalized questions and answers is the chat feature in the TouringPlans Lines app where other subscribers can help with trip planning advice. Some TouringPlans users find the Forums better for at-home planning and the Lines chat better for questions on-the-fly in the parks, but there is a fair amount of overlap. TouringPlans subscribers can fire up the app and find the chat feature at the bottom of their screen.
Save time! Save money! Have fun! For complete access to all of our great vacation-planning tools like the Crowd Calendar, customizable Touring Plans, Cheapest Ticket Calculator, Dining Reservation Finder, Hotel Room Request automator, and MORE, subscribe to TouringPlans.com.