Did you know that TouringPlans has discussion forums where you can ask questions of other readers and discuss the Disney and Universal news of the day? Do you have a question, or some answers? Please join us in the forums.
Here are some of the recent discussions that have caught our eye.
Walt Disney World
- Thoughts on Disney water park safety, particularly for heavier guests.
- What steps to take in advance of setting up your Disney World dining reservations.
- How far in advance should you expect to receive your MagicBands?
- What tips do you have for your first time Park Hopping?
- Is there official Disney “Drink Around the World” merchandise?
- Is Disney World more crowded than it used to be?
- Looking for suggestions on how to use up leftover Disney Dining Plan credits.
- Thoughts on using the “virtual line” for the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Are you making plans to go to the D23 Fan Expo?
- Do we get physical tickets with MaxPass?
- How early do I need to get to the Fantasmic viewing area if we have dinner reservations?
- What are the rules for parking at the Universal hotels?
- Where are the best places to dine with kids at Universal?
- If we use Express Pass, how much of the fun themeing will we miss in the attraction queues?
- Which rides at Universal might my 7-year-old be afraid of?
Another great resource for personalized questions and answers is the chat feature in the TouringPlans Lines app where other subscribers can help with trip planning advice. Some TouringPlans users find the Forums better for at-home planning and the Lines chat better for questions on-the-fly in the parks, but there is a fair amount of overlap. TouringPlans subscribers can fire up the app and find the chat feature at the bottom of their screen.
Save time! Save money! Have fun! For complete access to all of our great vacation-planning tools like the Crowd Calendar, customizable Touring Plans, Cheapest Ticket Calculator, Dining Reservation Finder, Hotel Room Request automator, and MORE, subscribe to TouringPlans.com.