Did you know that TouringPlans has discussion forums where you can ask questions of other readers and discuss the Disney and Universal news of the day? Do you have a question, or some answers? Please join us in the forums.
Here are some of the recent discussions that have caught our eye.
Walt Disney World
- What’s the best food at Coral Reef, Chefs de France, and 50s Prime Time?
- Do you order bottled water for your WDW hotel room?
- Thoughts on packing for your WDW trip.
- How can I most effectively use the TouringPlans room request tool?
- Thoughts on whether the FastPass+ tiers will change at Hollywood Studios after Galaxy’s Edge opens at WDW.
- How does booking FastPasses work if you have a split hotel stay? (Two hotels during one vacation.)
- What would the experience on Rock ‘n Roller Coaster be like for someone with motion sickness?
- What’s the capacity of my WDW hotel refrigerator?
- Where can I get a quick breakfast if I’m staying at the Boardwalk?
- Am I allowed to bring my own straws into WDW?
- If I decide I want to modify my FastPasses while I’m in the parks, can I see what my options are before I cancel my current selections?
- Advice for a WDW veteran planning their first trip to Disneyland.
- More perspectives on WDW planning a first trip to Disneyland.
- What’s the mobile food order process like?
- What’s the guest policy for people building lightsabers in Galaxy’s Edge?
- How does TouringPlans account for single rider lines in their plans?
- What’s the best time of year to visit Universal if I want to see the Wizarding World at sundown and want low crowds?
- Should I cancel a planned visit to Halloween Horror Nights?
- Help me understand the pricing for Universal annual pass tickets.
- Help me plan a solo trip to Universal.
Another great resource for personalized questions and answers is the chat feature in the TouringPlans Lines app where other subscribers can help with trip planning advice. Some TouringPlans users find the Forums better for at-home planning and the Lines chat better for questions on-the-fly in the parks, but there is a fair amount of overlap. TouringPlans subscribers can fire up the app and find the chat feature at the bottom of their screen.
Save time! Save money! Have fun! For complete access to all of our great vacation-planning tools like the Crowd Calendar, customizable Touring Plans, Cheapest Ticket Calculator, Dining Reservation Finder, Hotel Room Request automator, and MORE, subscribe to TouringPlans.com.