Did you know that TouringPlans has discussion forums where you can ask questions of other readers and discuss the Disney and Universal news of the day? Do you have a question, or some answers? Please join us in the forums.
Here are some of the recent discussions that have caught our eye.
Walt Disney World
- Is there a way to request a view of the fireworks when dining at ‘Ohana?
- What time should I make a dinner reservation on my arrival day at Walt Disney World?
- Looking for tips on dealing with motion sickness on the rides.
- Any ideas on using Disney Dining Plan snack credits on savory breakfast items?
- How often should I plan to take breaks during my WDW trip?
- Where should I make my room request for at Boardwalk Villas?
- I need clarification of the procedures for booking my dining reservations at the 180 day mark.
- What physical sensations can I expect on Flights of Passage and Dinosaur?
- I need a quick summary of what to expect for the opening of Galaxy’s Edge at Hollywood Studios.
- Tips for making dining reservations during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
- Is the Best Western within walking distance of Disneyland?
- Help me understand the Disneyland ticket options.
- From a reader: here’s my personal review of Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland.
- It’s my first trip to Disneyland. Help me understand the walking patterns in my touring plan.
- What are the guest observation policies at Savi’s Workshop when building a lightsaber?
- Which attractions have single rider lines at Disneyland?
- Can you see the Hogwarts Express train without a Park to Park ticket?
- How do Halloween Horror Nights impact crowds?
- I’m looking for strategies on visiting Hagrid’s Coaster.
Another great resource for personalized questions and answers is the chat feature in the TouringPlans Lines app where other subscribers can help with trip planning advice. Some TouringPlans users find the Forums better for at-home planning and the Lines chat better for questions on-the-fly in the parks, but there is a fair amount of overlap. TouringPlans subscribers can fire up the app and find the chat feature at the bottom of their screen.
Save time! Save money! Have fun! For complete access to all of our great vacation-planning tools like the Crowd Calendar, customizable Touring Plans, Cheapest Ticket Calculator, Dining Reservation Finder, Hotel Room Request automator, and MORE, subscribe to TouringPlans.com.