Welcome to your one-stop shop for our news from Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and more.
- Do YOU want to win Len’s lightsaber? Here’s how!
Walt Disney World News of the Week
- The new dining experience at Restaurantosaurus looks ah-mazing!
- There’s a Toy Story Drop pop up shop at Disney Springs this summer. (Bet you can’t say that three times fast.)
- DVC members can enjoy a special July 4th experience at WDW. See where!
- Want some free Pixie Dust at the Magic Kingdom? Here’s how to get it.
- Guests can now book tee times at WDW mini-golf courses.
- The Epcot construction crews are busy, busy, busy. Here’s what they’re up to.
- Did you know that there are free transportation trading cards at WDW?
- On the podcast, Angela talks with Mike Rahlman of Be Our Guest.
- We’ve got tips for your quick service dining during your Magic Kingdom touring plans.
- Come with us on a video tour of Old Key West.
- Cotton Candy is a true art form in China.
- WDW annual passholders are entitled to lunchtime dining discounts at select restaurants this summer.
- These waffle cone character toppers add just the right crunch to your Magic Kingdom ice cream.
- Animation Station will be opening this summer at the Animal Kingdom.
- No pigs were harmed in the making of this Hamm cookie.
- We’ve got some thoughts about the new Guardians of the Galaxy-themed menu at the American pavilion at Epcot.
- Even the chocolates at the Ganachery come in Imagination Pink!
- This key lime pie on a stick is not quite up to snuff.
- New Disney color trends! Imagination Pink and Magic Mirror Metallic.
- This cake is like a giant, shiny orange.
- Would you choose this Little Green Man chocolate pinata?
Disneyland News of the Week
- The characters of Galaxy’s Edge really bring the land to life. Who can you meet there?
- Check out the club level lounge at the Disneyland hotel!
- Disney clarifies what types of clothing is acceptable to wear in Galaxy’s Edge.
- We take a look at the quick service food mobile ordering system at Galaxy’s Edge.
- Brian is here with a video tour of Main Street in Disneyland.
- Disneyland has new foods and a new meet & greet for to celebrate the opening of Toy Story 4.
- Raspberry Dole Whip!!!
- Ever wonder where Walt got his idea to create Disneyland? Julia has the scoop.
- Brunch is now available at the Lamplight Lounge.
- What’s it like viewing Disneyland fireworks from Galaxy’s Edge?
- Toy Story 4 is invading Disneyland with new treats and a meet & greet.
Disney Cruise Line
- There are lots of changes coming to the Disney Wonder this fall.
- This week’s Saturday Six takes a look at six reasons we love TOON LAGOON at Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
- Julia has an overview on what’s happening in the world of shopping at Disneyland.
- Want to save money on a Disney Dooney? We show you how.
- This new Harvey’s bag for Toy Story 4 is out of this world.
- Looking for a baby gift? These Disney layette sets are just the thing.
- There will be a special merchandise line to commemorate the end of Illuminations.
- If I had three wishes, one of the would be for this Aladdin’s lamp teapot.
- This Guardians of the Galaxy notebook is all kinds of awesome.
- Does this unicorn bag bring Joy?
- This Dooney purse pattern is the cat’s meow.
- Here’s a look at the jewelry you can buy in Galaxy’s Edge.
- This Loungefly bag is SO CUTE!
- Did you know that we’ve been on a shopping touring of the World Showcase Countries in Epcot? Here’s where we’ve been so far:
- It’s Father’s Day! All week long we’ve been featuring words of wisdom from some of our favorite Disney Dads.
The Week Ahead
If you’re planning to the visit to the parks soon, here’s what’s going on this week.
- The week ahead at Walt Disney World
- The week ahead at Disneyland
- The week ahead at Universal Orlando
- The week ahead on Disney Cruise Line
Save time! Save money! Have fun! For complete access to all of our great vacation-planning tools like the Crowd Calendar, customizable Touring Plans, Cheapest Ticket Calculator, Dining Reservation Finder, Hotel Room Request automator, and MORE, subscribe to TouringPlans.com.