Welcome to This Week at Touring Plans, your one-stop shop for our news from Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and more.
Walt Disney World News of the Week
- Steve is here with an update to the Crowd Calendar and a look at crowd trends at WDW for the summer.
- Tis the season for sweltering temperatures in Florida. Chrissy has tips on where to find free water, fast, at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- If you’re looking to spend more money at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, try the party-within-the-party Cruella’s Halloween Hideaway.
- Parking fees are up at the Disney resort hotels.
- Annual pass rates for WDW just went up – a lot.
- Some WDW annual passholders may get early access to Galaxy’s Edge.
- 2020 WDW vacation packages are now available for booking.
- This Mickey Mouse Club cupcake takes you back in time.
- Select area hotels will continue to offer Disney-style benefits in 2020.
- The latest treats from Amorette’s are themed to Toy Story 4 and to the new Imagination Pink color trend.
- So much is happening with Annual Passes these days! Savannah answers ALL your questions about APs.
- Looking for some meat at the Magic Kingdom? Here’s where to find it.
- What to do when it rains during your WDW vacation?
- There are a few special perks for WDW annual passholders this summer.
- There are now gluten free zebra domes!!!!
- Disney’s Minnie Van service hits a milestone.
- Sebastian’s Bistro is a welcome addition to the Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Great Moments in History is indeed great!
- Three Bridges Bar and Grill at Coronado Springs is a worthy watering hole.
- The Disney Villains After Hours Event offers some fun Magic Photo experiences.
- Reservations are now available for Topolino’s Terrace at the new Riviera resort.
- Derek is pulling the curtain back on Easter eggs in Toy Story Land for Saturday SIX.
Disneyland News of the Week
- The Play Disney app can enhance your visit to Galaxy’s Edge. Julia shows you how.
- Brian gives us a video tour of Oga’s Cantina – the bar at Galaxy’s Edge.
- Did you know that there are bedtime stories at the Disneyland hotel?
- Planning a visit to Galaxy’s Edge after June 24? Here’s what you need to know.
- Julia has review of the Club Level offerings at the Grand Californian, but all we want to know is why she didn’t take us with her.
- We’re riding Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree. Come along!
- Is the Carthay Circle dining package for World of Color something you can sink your teeth into?
- Fans of orange scent rejoice! Soarin’ Over California has been extended all summer.
- The new Emotional Whirlwind at California Adventure is opening soon.
Disney Cruise Line
- Tammy answers all your questions about DCL GT rates.
- There’s a new Tiffany Store on the Disney Dream.
- Palo’s Chocolate Souffle is our pick for Chocolate Friday.
- Technical glitches force delayed daily openings of the new Hagrid ride.
- There’s more Fancy Nancy merch at DHS!
- Here are five things you need to know about building a droid at Droid Depot.
- We’ve got a new feature – a merchandise report from the Disney Store.
- The Resistance Base at Galaxy’s Edge offers interesting merchandise items.
- Check out these giant plush versions of Disney treats!
- Farewell IllumiNations merchandise is out–and we can’t wait for the merchandise to go?
- Check out these Toy Story dresses that we’re sure will be headed to the Outlets.
- New Toy Story 4 Dooney and Bourke bags debuted at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Did you know that we’ve been on a shopping touring of the World Showcase Countries in Epcot? Here’s where we’ve been so far:
The Week Ahead
If you’re planning to the visit to the parks soon, here’s what’s going on this week.
- The week ahead at Walt Disney World
- The week ahead at Disneyland
- The week ahead at Universal Orlando
- The week ahead on Disney Cruise Line
- News and rumors in In Case You Missed It
Save time! Save money! Have fun! For complete access to all of our great vacation-planning tools like the Crowd Calendar, customizable Touring Plans, Cheapest Ticket Calculator, Dining Reservation Finder, Hotel Room Request automator, and MORE, subscribe to TouringPlans.com.