Welcome to your one-stop shop for our news from Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and more.
Walt Disney World News of the Week
- The Epcot overhaul continues. See what closings have been announced.
- Here are the best dining values at Epcot.
- We have the scoop on the pressed penny situation at the Animal Kingdom.
- The dessert artists at the Grand Floridian had fun with these July 4th cookies.
- The studio villas at the Polynesian are a great option for DVC members.
- Want food at the Magic Kingdom fast? Julia shows you how.
- We have thoughts on what to do while Club Cool is closed.
- Here’s what’s best and worst in the Magic Kingdom for the summer.
- Come on our video tour of a one-bedroom villa at the Boardwalk.
- Steve gives an update on FastPass+ availability.
- Why is does this ice cream have a number?
- The DVC update is a good reminder of upcoming events for DVC members.
- Why does this panna cotta have no worries?
- Fred updated the Crowd Calendar for Walt Disney World.
- We found a Disney ice cream we didn’t like. See what it is.
- Would you rather live near WDW or vacation at WDW? Our readers talk.
- Interested in WDW resort rooms? Come along on our video tours.
- On Chocolate Friday we took a look at a classic – The Mickey Bar.
- Brian’s here with his Top 5 Rides, part 2.
Disneyland News of the Week
- The GCH Craftsman Bar and Grill is opening soon at the Grand Californian.
- Derek explores why Disneyland feels less crowded this summer in the Saturday SIX.
- And in actual news (sorry Derek), we have a crowd calendar update for Disneyland.
Disney Cruise Line
- Julia shares her thoughts on DCL’s best appetizers.
- Tammy shares 100 things she wishes she knew before her first Disney Cruise.
- There’s a new beverage tasting at the Senses Juice Bar.
- These new PJ-wearing Mickey and Minnie plush are the cutest!
- The Grand Floridian’s Basin White store has a make-your-own candle experience.
- The Kingdom of Cute is now available in a Men’s shirt.
- It’s still Pride season with this new rainbow Mickey backpack.
- The snow globe is a classic Disney souvenir.
- Back to school items are already appearing at Walt Disney World.
- Princess lovers have a new selection of shirts to choose from.
- The new Alex and Ani Minnie headband is out. What do you think?
- The Main Street Emporium has been rearranged and now there are walls of tee shirts.
The Week Ahead
If you’re planning to the visit to the parks soon, here’s what’s going on this week.
- The week ahead at Walt Disney World
- The week ahead at Disneyland
- The week ahead on Disney Cruise Line
- The week ahead at Universal Orlando
Save time! Save money! Have fun! For complete access to all of our great vacation-planning tools like the Crowd Calendar, customizable Touring Plans, Cheapest Ticket Calculator, Dining Reservation Finder, Hotel Room Request automator, and MORE, subscribe to TouringPlans.com.