Welcome to your one-stop shop for our news from Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and more.
Walt Disney World News of the Week
- Conservation Station at the Animal Kingdom is back open. There’s a new drawing class. And goats!
- Here are the least crowded dates for 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
- Steve takes a deep dive into the impact of crowd level on touring WDW.
- We sent a Disney cupcake to a lab for analysis! See what we found.
- These are the best dining values in the Animal Kingdom.
- We tested strollers from WDW’s three preferred vendors. Here’s what we thought.
- There’s a new restaurant open in Epcot’s Japan pavilion: Takumi-Tei.
- Here’s our review of Takumi-Tei.
- And here we explain the Takumi-Tei concept.
- We found price deals for All-Star Movies and Coronado Springs.
- Here are tips on how to find the cheapest Florida resident Disney tickets.
- Chocolate Friday this week featured the chocolate pyramid from Spice Road Table.
- The Jaleo Experience is a fantastic night out.
- Here’s a video report on all the changes coming to WDW in the near future.
- The Storybook Dining character meal is a great choice for adults.
- The walls are coming down on some Skyliner stations.
- This elephant cupcake is pretty, but plain.
- This Southwestern dinner bowl at All-Star Music is a great value.
- The opening dates for Galaxy’s Edge: Rise of the Resistance have been announced.
- The DVC Lounge is a perfect place to escape the summer heat.
- The NBA Experience Store is now open at Disney Springs.
- Did you know that you can create your own yogurt parfait at All-Star Movies?
- The Disney World bus fleet is getting an upgrade.
- This spot in the Magic Kingdom can make your wishes come true.
- The new Gran Destino Tower is open at Disney’s Coronado Spring resort.
- This was our first look at Gran Destino.
- Derek’s Saturday Six finds six surprises at Gran Destino.
- This mermaid cupcake should be part of your world.
- The stars of the new Lion King film visited Walt Disney World.
- We review a Dole Whip cupcake and a unicorn cupcake.
- Have you dined at Cinderella’s Royal Table? Here are five things you might not know.
- Some Disney playgrounds have a “Learning Braille” feature.
- Buffalo chicken chips satisfy at the Animal Kingdom.
- These fries with dipping sauce are a shareable Animal Kingdom snack.
- This Temple of Bacon is a powerful snack.
- Which should go, the Mickey waffle or the Mickey ice cream bar?
- There’s a new petit cake at Amorette’s to celebrate the Lion King.
Disneyland News of the Week
- The Disney Gallery is celebrating 50 years of the Haunted Mansion.
- Disneyland is busy prepping for Halloween.
- The GCH Craftsman Bar and Grill is now open at the Grand Californian.
- The Red Car News Boys Trolley Show is ending.
- We’ve got a video tour of Universal’s new Surfside Inn.
- Brian takes us on a very good, and very bad trip to Universal Orlando.
Disney Cruise Line
- There’s a new Purple Wall jacket and we love it! Or not.
- We continue our World Showcase shopping tour in Japan.
- Talking Simba is working on his roar!
- H2O products are a way to take Disney home with you.
- These cozy knit plush have a homemade feel.
- Minnie Mouse is the queen of merchandise this summer.
- These Cinderella housewares are charming.
- Diorama kits are a bundle of cute.
- The new 2020 calendars are available in the parks shops.
- IllumiNations deserves better than these farewell ears.
- Disney has lots of merchandise to outfit your pet in style.
- DVC Moonlight Magic Merchandise is appearing at Epcot.
- These food magnets are a fun souvenir.
- The Magic and Mischief Jewelry collection is perfect for Halloween.
- These UGears kits are pricey, but beautiful.
- It’s beginning to look a lot like (yikes!) Christmas with these Disney resort ornaments.
- These new leggings are perfect for working out, or lounging around.
The Week Ahead
If you’re planning to the visit to the parks soon, here’s what’s going on this week.
- The week ahead at Walt Disney World
- The week ahead at Disneyland
- The week ahead at Universal Orlando
- The week ahead on Disney Cruise Line
Save time! Save money! Have fun! For complete access to all of our great vacation-planning tools like the Crowd Calendar, customizable Touring Plans, Cheapest Ticket Calculator, Dining Reservation Finder, Hotel Room Request automator, and MORE, subscribe to TouringPlans.com.