Welcome to your one-stop shop for our news from Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and more.
Walt Disney World News of the Week
- The Happily Ever After dessert party prices are going up.
- Check out this video of the Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind vehicles.
- Magical Dining Month offerings at Il Mulino.
- The Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! dessert party is now open for booking.
- Ever wonder how jerky a ride is? We have the answers.
- Magical Dining Month offerings at STK at Disney Springs.
- There’s a Gatsby evening at The Edison.
- News about the Beauty and the Beast inspired lounge at the Grand Floridian.
- Details about the S’il Vous Play water play area at the Riviera Resort.
- More new character wrapped buses are on their way to Walt Disney World.
- What’s your “only on vacation” Disney World food?
- This is the best seat at Oga’s Cantina.
- These are the Magical Dining Month offerings at bluezoo at the Dolphin resort.
- Check out these Halloween cakes at Amorette’s.
- Living with the Land is featuring Roots of the Ingredients during Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival.
- VIDEO! Our VIP tour of Walt Disney World.
- Magical Dining Month offerings at Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill.
- Magical Dining Month offerings at Enzo’s Hideaway.
- The Epcot Future World Construction has begun.
- Update on the Art of Animation-Pop Century Skyliner station.
- Magical Dining Month offerings at Paddlefish.
- Magical Dining Month offerings at Terralina Crafted Italian.
- A first look at the Epcot Future World transformation.
- Allergy-safe packaged snacks at Walt Disney World.
- Here are six reasons why we love Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party this year.
- There are Arendelle Aqua treats at the Disney parks.
- There’s a preview of Maleficent: Mistress of Evil at the Disney parks.
Disneyland News of the Week
- Guy has a video on must-try Halloween treats at Disneyland!
- Here are photos of the dessert options at Disneyland this Halloween.
- A new pedestrian bridge is open at Disneyland.
Universal Florida News of the Week
- We’ve got do’s and don’ts for Halloween Horror Nights.
- We take you a video tour of Orlando’s Hard Rock Hotel.
- This Splash Mountain merchandise is Satisfactual!
- Color-changing droids are fun, but pricey.
- Winnie the Pooh Wishables are in the parks now.
- These tees tell people why you’re in the parks.
- These Light-Up Ornaments will make your tree a little brighter.
- The Arendelle Aqua color trend is on ALL THE THINGS.
- Your September Disney Store merchandise report is here.
- This magnet turns your car into a doom buggy.
- This Loungefly bag is Scrooge McAwesome.
- A look at ALL the Small World merchandise.
- Monsters, Inc. Loungefly bags!
- Tips for the Galaxy’s Edge 360 photo op.
- Here’s everything you need to know about Expedition Everest.
- Buy tickets now for the Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic.
- The Rinse booth is a favorite at the Food & Wine Festival.
- Loungefly bags now come in wristlets.
- There’s MarioKart at Disney World?
- Twinings Cold Infuse Water Enhancer at Epcot UK>
The Week Ahead
If you’re planning to the visit to the parks soon, here’s what’s going on this week.
- The week ahead at Walt Disney World
- The week ahead at Disneyland
- The week ahead at Universal Orlando
- The week ahead on Disney Cruise Line
Save time! Save money! Have fun! For complete access to all of our great vacation-planning tools like the Crowd Calendar, customizable Touring Plans, Cheapest Ticket Calculator, Dining Reservation Finder, Hotel Room Request automator, and MORE, subscribe to TouringPlans.com.