Welcome to your one-stop shop for our news from Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and more.
Walt Disney World News of the Week
- Everything you need to know about Toy Story Mania!
- The store at The American Adventure pavilion has closed.
- Plant-based food taste test at Be Our Guest.
- A wine-lovers guide to WDW? I’ll drink to that!
- The Skyliner has reopened.
- Magic Kingdom construction updates are available now.
- We review the plant-based burger from Pecos Bills.
- A new crowd calendar update for Walt Disney World is available.
- This poison apple casts quite a spell.
- New Maleficent treats are wickedly good.
- Here’s this week’s football schedule for WDW.
- This Halloween cupcake is just MAD!
- Even more updates from construction at Epcot and Magic Kingdom.
- Catch a Frozen 2 preview in the park.
- New Play Disney achievement awards now available.
- Read all the news and rumors of the week.
- A plant-based food tour of Biergarten.
- More details about crowds at Magic Kingdom for October.
- Celebrate Halloween at Typhoon Lagoon.
- Minnie Vans will now service some area hotels.
- New bus wraps bring a cheerful bit of character to Walt Disney World.
- Four reasons nighttime is the best time at Disney Parks.
- This movies-themed cupcake is two treats in one.
Disneyland News of the Week
- New reservation details for dining in Galaxy’s Edge.
- A new Disneyland crowd calendar update is live now.
Universal Florida News of the Week
- The Bourne Stuntacular is coming to Universal Studios Florida!
- Operational update for Hagrid’s Motorbike ride.
- Six reasons we LOVE Halloween Horror Nights.
Disney Cruise Line
- Ever wonder what all that stuff means on your DCL Key to the World Card?
Beyond the Parks
- A new podcast has arrived, with Aulani and Disney’s Polynesian Village.
- Donald is not amused!
- You’ll lose your head over this plush set.
- New country-based plush at Epcot.
- Looking for Starbucks merchandise at Epcot? Head to Mouse Gear.
- New men’s outerwear at Disney.
- This pen set is charm-ing.
- Toy Story Spirit Jerseys are now available.
- These Alex and Ani villains charms are downright wicked.
- Star Wars clothing for your little princess.
- This Luxo Loungefly is a ball!
- A new Trader Sam’s offering–the Hatbox Ghost.
- You may want to give this Olaf backpack a hug.
- Haunted Mansion ears are now out to socialize.
- What’s available around at the Disney Store?
- Haunted Mansion dioramas can provide spooky decor for your home.
- Baloo joins the line of cozy plush.
- Disney raises ear headband prices.
- It’s kind of fuzzy why anyone would want these items.
- Welcome 80s and your Mousercise vibe!
- Add more patches to your patch collection.
- New Disney plaques are perfect for your office.
- Rainbow merchandise for every day of the week.
- This Steiff Mickey is an heirloom collectible.
- Arendelle Aqua merchandise is ready for Frozen temps.
- This Halloween-exclusive popcorn bucket is ready to follow you home.
- We can’t wait to get our hands on this Orange Bird toy.
- Mickey Merch in primary colors are a bold choice.
- The latest celebrity ear hat is a hipster dream.
- It’s Chip and Dale backpacks to the rescue!
- A fun notebook has reversible sequins.
- Go back in time to Streets of America with Attraction Archaeology.
The Week Ahead
- This week at Disneyland.
- This week at Universal.
- This week at Walt Disney World.
- This week at Disney Cruise Line.
Save time! Save money! Have fun! For complete access to all of our great vacation-planning tools like the Crowd Calendar, customizable Touring Plans, Cheapest Ticket Calculator, Dining Reservation Finder, Hotel Room Request automator, and MORE, subscribe to TouringPlans.com.