Get ready to get your holiday on thanks to the fun overlay coming to Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar! The lounge will turn into Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar beginning on November 29 and will feature fantastic holiday decor, as well as festive food and cocktails.
The story goes that Jock has caught the holiday spirit in a big way this year and has decided to throw a party for all of his adventurer friends new and old. When you walk in, you’ll notice the decorations feature an array of gifts, lights, and holiday nods to his love for aviation.
As far as the menu goes, there will be sweet and savory options available that are all perfect for sharing! Here’s what you can try:
- Drummer Boy Braised Lamb with Truffle: Mushroom and Manchego cheese, arancini, herb chimichurri, chili peppers coulis and micro arugula.
- Holiday Caprese Wreath: Vine ripe tomatoes, heirloom cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil, and balsamic glaze.
- C9 Light Deviled Eggs: Colored eggs with shrimp and tobiko caviar.
- Ugly “Sweeter” Bread: Cinnamon smear brioche and egg nog icing adorned with holiday light decorations.
- Jingle Bell Pops: Three dark chocolate truffles, crushed peppermint and peppermint syrup dipped in dark chocolate.
Spirits will include:
- Cinnamon Bells: Knob Creek, Fireball, Frangelico, Cinnamon simple syrup, creamer garnished with a gold sugar rim.
- Santa Hat Mojito: Bacardi, grenadine, mint leaves, simple syrup, lemon lime foam garnished with a candy cane.
- White Christmas Margarita: Rumchata, Malibu, Sauza Tequila, lime and white cranberry juices garnished with whole cranberries and a green sugar rim.
- Jock’s Holiday Nog: Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Frangelico, Rumchata, vanilla creamer, garnished with a red sugar rim.
Jock’s Holiday Bar will be serving up the holiday magic through January 5, 2020.