A dream is a wish your heart makes…and in this case, it’s the Disney Wish!
Adventures by Disney has just announced the most amazing experience on their Rhine River Cruises in 2021. Guests will have the opportunity to book a private excursion to Papenburg, Germany, where they will visit the Meyer Werft shipyard for an exclusive look at the in-progress construction of the fifth ship to join the DCL fleet!
While the entire itinerary for this river cruise is incredible, there’s no doubt that the shipyard tour is going to be the star here. If you are thinking of booking this trip and the tour, here’s what you need to know:
- The tour is an additional charge of $499 per person. This must be paid at the time of booking the cruise. Should you change your mind, it is fully refundable if it is removed prior to final payment. After final payment, it is non-refundable.
- The minimum age for this tour is 14 years old.
- The price of the tour includes transportation, lunch, and a privately guided tour by a Disney Imagineer.
- The tour will be limited to 40 guests.
- If the tour is full at the time of booking, you can request to be added to the waitlist.
Booking will begin on Monday, January 27 for Adventures by Disney Insiders. Disney Vacation Club Members, Golden Oak Club Members, and Platinum and Gold Castaway Club Members can book on January 28. Open booking for all will be on January 29.
There is also an early booking discount available for most dates! These rates are limited per sailing, and will not be guaranteed until the trip deposit has been paid.
So, what do you think? Would you book this itinerary just for the shipyard tour??