Winter fades away as we get ready for Spring! Let’s take a quick look at what to expect this March at Disneyland Resort.
- While this is the March preview, we get a bonus day of February before we get there, and Disney has put together a few ideas for how to celebrate Leap Day.
- Disneyland After Dark has another session in March. On March 5, Disney California Adventure will be hosting PIXAR Nite. This hard-ticket event will feature dance parties, Pixar character meet and greets and photo opportunities, and Pixar themed decor, food, and merchandise. The event runs from 8 pm until midnight and costs $109. Official details and advance tickets (which are strongly recommended) can be found here.
- Disneyland’s new parade, “Magic Happens” launches on February 28. You can check out our preview of the new offering here.
- Disney’s California Adventure Food & Wine Festival also kicks off on February 28 and runs throughout March. Get an early look at what to expect this year here, or check out the official Disney info here.
- St. Patrick’s Day is March 17. While there is nothing specific planned for the occasion that has been announced, it is common for Disneyland to offer seasonal treats, merchandise, and the like, so keep your eyes open for special opportunities!
There are a couple of room-only discounts available at Disneyland Resort that are currently available.
Discount information is courtesy of Small World Vacations
- For stays of 4 days or longer, you can save 25% on your room at the Grand Californian or Disneyland Hotel through April 16, 2020. Details can be found at Small World Vacations.
- For stays Sunday through Thursday, you can save up to 25% on your room at any of the three Disney hotels through April 16, 2020. Details can again be found at Small World Vacations.
Contact Small World Vacations to book any of these discounts today.
- Snow White’s Scary Adventures, Haunted Mansion, and King Arthur Carrousel remain on an extended refurbishment throughout the month of March.
Disney’s California Adventure
- Jessie’s Critter Carousel is undergoing a brief refurbishment through March 5.
- Red Car Trolley remains offline until Spring 2020.
Are you excited to visit Disneyland this month? Let us know about it in the comments!