By now we’ve all seen Halloween merchandise start to creep into stores and online. But, Disney Villain merchandise is ghoulishly great any time of year. Disney has released some new Villains merchandise at Walt Disney World and online. So let’s celebrate being bad with a look at some of the new merchandise and a selection of some of the best Walt Disney World attractions for fans of Villains.
At Disney’s Animal Kingdom we spotted three new pieces of Disney Villain merchandise.
- Disney Villains Clue Game – $44.99
- Disney Villains Button-Up Shirt – $59.99
- Disney Villains Socks Set – $34.99* (The price was not available from our field team – this is an estimate based on other sock sets we’ve seen at Disney.)
On shopDisney online I found some new Disney Villain merchandise, ranging from apparel to figurines.
- Maleficent and Goons Figure – $160.00
- Maleficent Mug with Lid – $22.99
- Poor Unfortunate Souls Figure Set – $95.00
- Ursula and Ariel Singing Living Magic Sketchbook Ornament – $24.99
- Evil Queen Athletic Tank Top for Women – $34.99
- Maleficent Athletic Tank Top for Women – $34.99
Best Walt Disney World Attractions for Disney Villains Fans
- Peter Pan’s Flight at Magic Kingdom, because Captain Hook
- Ariel’s Undersea Adventure at Magic Kingdom, Ursula looks amazing
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin at Magic Kingdom, Emperor Zurg is such a dimwitted villain
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom, The Evil Queen is the original Disney Villain
- Festival of the Lion King at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, a unique tribute to Scar with the “Be Prepared” performance
- Star Tours at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Darth Vader may not be a Disney villain but he certainly is the greatest dark lord of them all
What’s your favorite new Disney Villain merchandise? What Walt Disney World attractions would you add to our list?