Even though Walt Disney World reopened in July 2020, there are still some parts of the business that have remained closed. Up until recently Disney Floral and Gifts remained closed. But just in time for Valentine’s Day, Disney’s florist has reopened! This service is a popular way for Disney fans and guests to celebrate their Walt Disney World vacation. Let’s take a look at some of the best Valentine’s Day arrangements and gifts.
Disney Florist Valentine’s Day Options
- A Toast for Two with Dom Perignon Champagne – $459.99
- Celebrate a Magical Romance – $289.99
- Floral Hat Box with Keepsake Glass Slipper – $264.99
- Minnie’s “Ears to You, Valentine!” – $105.99
- Wild About You Floral Arrangement – $99.99
- Garden of Love Floral Arrangement – $79.99
- Darth Vader Valentine’s Day Balloon Bouquet – $61.99
- Tropical Love – Disney Floral Arrangement – $39.99
There’s a variety of Valentine’s Day gifts from Disney Floral, ranging from the extravagant to more modest options. Personally, I like the options that are distinctly Disney like Minnie’s Ears to You, Valentine, and I am tickled by the Darth Vader Valentine’s Day Balloon Bouquet.
Disney Floral and Gifts Delivery Options
On the Disney Florist website you can select your delivery location once you’ve selected the item. Every Disney resort is listed as a delivery location. Additionally all other resort hotels that are physically on Disney property, including Bonnet Creek and the Disney Springs area hotels are listed. Finally, each theme park’s guest relations desk is listed as a delivery area. The website also indicates there will be delays during this time and to order well in advance.
Have you ever used Disney Floral and Gifts service before? Which of these Valentine’s Day gifts catches your attention?