What’s next after the holidays? Why, it’s the Festival of the Arts! This year’s lineup for the Disney on Broadway Concerts was announced today, along with Dining Packages and booking details. This year’s Festival runs from January 12 to February 19.
What Are the Disney on Broadway Concerts at Festival of the Arts?
The EPCOT International Festival of the Arts quietly fills the space between the seasonal cheer of Festival of the Holidays and the vernal welcome of the Flower and Garden Festival. This Festival celebrates everything about art and artists. This year’s Festival runs from January 12 to February 19.
Like all EPCOT Festivals, FotA features daily performances on the America Gardens Theater stage. Here, those performances are concerts that bring Broadway stars to perform show tunes from Disney’s extensive catalog.
Disney on Broadway concerts have three performances a day, at 5:30 pm, 6:45 pm, and 8:00 pm at the America Gardens Theater. Valid admission for EPCOT is needed to attend a showing, as well as a park reservation if your ticket requires one.
If you’ve booked a trip with one of our fabulous Destination Specialists, you can reach out to us and we can try to book these packages for you.
2024 Disney on Broadway Concert Schedule
This year’s lineup is below; for each artist the titles in parentheses indicate which NYC Broadway show they performed in.
- Caissie Levy and Patti Murin (“Frozen”): Jan. 12, 14, 15, 18, 20, 22, 23
- Heidi Blickenstaff (“Freaky Friday” and “The Little Mermaid”) and Gavin Lee (“Mary Poppins” and “Beauty and the Beast”): Jan. 13, 16, 17, 19, 21, 24
- Ashley Brown (“Mary Poppins” and “Beauty and the Beast”) and L. Steven Taylor (“The Lion King”): Jan. 26, 28 and 29; Feb. 1, 3, 5 and 6
- Kissy Simmons (“The Lion King”) and Josh Strickland (“Tarzan”): Jan. 27, 30, 31; Feb. 2, 4, 7 and 8
- Mandy Gonzalez (“Aida”) and Michael James Scott (“Aladdin” and “Tarzan”): Feb. 9, 11, 12, 15, 18, 19
- Bradley Gibson (“Hercules” and “The Lion King”) and Shoba Narayan (“Aladdin”): Feb. 10, 13, 14, 16, 17, 19 *
Disney on Broadway Dining Package Details
There are 8 restaurants at EPCOT offering Disney on Broadway Dining Packages. All but one of them are Table Service locations that accept advance reservations. All packages, whether reserved in advance or Same-Day packages, include a guaranteed seat to the Disney on Broadway concert held on the same day. The time of the reserved showing will be assigned at the restaurant when the meal is complete.
Prices do not include admission to EPCOT, and a separate theme park reservation is needed if your ticket requires it.
Table Service Disney on Broadway Dining Packages
These packages can be booked beginning on December 19, 2023.
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall – Norway Pavilion
- Breakfast: $66 adult / $42 child
- Lunch/Dinner: $78 adult / $50 child
- Biergarten Restaurant – Germany Pavilion
- Lunch / Dinner: $60 adult / $34 child
- Coral Reef Restaurant – The Living Seas Pavilion
- Lunch/Dinner: $73 adult / $29 child
- Garden Grill Restaurant – The Land Pavilion
- Breakfast: $58 adult / $37
- Lunch/Dinner: $73 adult / $47 child
- Le Cellier Steakhouse – Canada Pavilion
- Lunch/Dinner: $99 adult / $39 child
- Rose & Crown Dining Room – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Lunch/Dinner: $61 adult / $26 child
- Spice Road Table – Morocco Pavilion
- Lunch / Dinner: $50 adult / $21 child
Adult price applies to those aged 10 and up; listed prices do not include tax and gratuities. Except at Spice Road Table, package price includes an appetizer, entree, and dessert or one full buffet/family-style meal, as well as a non-alcoholic beverage. At Spice Road Table, the package includes 2 small plates and one nonalcoholic beverage per person, plus a tagine and dessert platter for your party to share.
Same-Day Disney on Broadway Dining Packages
Only one location is offering a same-day dining package this year: Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue in the American Adventure Pavilion. The package cost is $36 (not including tax) for adults and children; visit the restaurant on the day of to ask about availability, which is not guaranteed.