Thanks to Sue Pisaturo from Small World Vacations for the heads up. We have dates for the Disney Free Dining 2017.
Book: April 24 to July 7
Travel: August 21 (edit 1:30pm – August 13 for Disney Visa holders) to September 30, November 14 to 20, November 25-27, December 8 to 23
Details: Value and Moderate – Free Quick Service Plan, Deluxe and Villas – Free Dining Plan
Package must include Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus tickets.
Disney says minimum 5 night/6 day stay, but says other discounts may be available for other trip lengths.
- 3-bedroom Villas
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Bungalows
- Disney’s All Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Copper Creek Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Exception for November and December dates: Riverside
Book or rebook with your travel agent with the “Free Delicious Offer” or via Disney.com. For more on the dining plans and Free Dining, read our summary.
Update 4/25/17: Guests can “upgrade” to the the regular dining plan when booking a Value or Moderate resort for $24.19 (approx)/adult/night. Less per child 9 and under.
Minimum length of park admission is 2 days. Everyone on your reservation must be on the same package.