Families can rejoice! A number of Moderate or Value Resorts will be reopening soon! Opening dates have been announced for the remaining Disney’s All-Star Resorts, as well as Disney’s Port Orleans Resorts.
Here’s what is reopening and the dates they will be open:
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort for arrivals beginning September 16
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside for arrivals beginning October 14
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter for arrivals beginning October 28
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort for arrivals beginning December 9
Remaining Resort Hotels that still need to open include:
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort for arrivals to begin on July 19
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge for arrivals beginning on August 26.
Bookings for these remaining resorts will begin on July 8.
With this, all Walt Disney World Resort hotels will be open by the end of 2021! Hooray!
Who else is excited about this updated list?