Deco Delights Food Studio: 2023 EPCOT Festival of Arts
Food stylings from the genre of Erte and Lalique.
Our recommendation: This is the booth we make sure to bring Festival of the Arts newbies too and it always impresses! There are only desserts here, but it’s OK – you’ve earned these and you should try them all. Even if you skip a few bites of other sweets around World Showcase, this is worth your time and money.
- Dulce Chocolate Mousse – $5.25
– with Chocolate Crémeux and Dark Chocolate Truffle
- Decadent Valrhona Chocolate – $5.00
– with Dark Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Brownie and Cassis Mousse
- Orange Mousse 🌈 – $5.00
– with Lemon Cake and Raspberry Meringues
- 3 Daughters Brewing Strawberry Blonde Nitro – 6 oz. $5.50 / 12 oz. $9.50
- 81 Bay Brewing Co. Vanilla Porter – 6 oz. $5.50 / 12 oz. $9.50
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Milk Stout – 6 oz. $5.50 / 12 oz. $9.50
- Espresso Martini – $11.50
– featuring Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka
- Neapolitan Beer Flight – $10.00
Best of the Booth
The Decadent Valrhona Chocolate made our Best $50 last year and again this year. We love that they kept the price the same without changing the serving size, presentation, or taste. Chocolate, chocolate, and just enough tart from the cassis to cut the richness. What’s not to love?
Rest of the Booth
The Dulce Chocolate Mousse gives off fancy date vibes and we’re here for it! This is rich enough that even the most ardent chocolate fan will be OK sharing this plate, but the silky crémeux is not to be missed.
Are you looking for a breather after the chocolate overload of the other two plates? The Orange Mousse is just what you need. The citrus is bright and the presentation is just perfect.