2022 EPCOT Festival of Holidays: American Holiday Table Kitchen Review
The American Holiday Table Kitchen serves familiar regional flavors from holiday tables in the American Adventure Pavilion.
Our recommendation: Well done, America! Good food, great seating, and the best restrooms in all of World Showcase. Try to time your visit to coincide with a performance from the Voices of Liberty.
- Slow-roasted Turkey – $6
– with BEN’S ORIGINAL™ Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Cranberry Sauce
- Blackend Catfish – $6.50
– with Hoppin’ John and Comeback Sauce
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookie 🍪 – $3
- Gulf Stream Brewing Whiteout Sails Wit Beer – $5.50
– Fort Lauderdale, FL
- 3 Daughters Brewing Eggnog White Porter – $5.50
– St. Petersburg, FL
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Peppermint Chocolate Stout – $5.50
– Titusville, FL
- Regional White Wine – $7.50
- Regional Red Wine – $6.50
- Beer Flight – $10
Best of the Booth
We’re so tempted to say everything, but we’re picking … the seafood! The Blackened Catfish, $6.50, was a huge surprise/delight for us. The fish is buttery. flaky, and is covered in the most wonderful seasoning. Our favorite seafood dish of the festival, and the portion is large enough to share.
Rest of the Booth
The Turkey is a full Thanksgiving dinner and is such a tasty, great value. It’s familiar and so good, and you can ask for any of the components to be left off because it’s assembled fresh when you order. The Chocolate Crinkle Cookie isn’t our favorite of the festival but it’s a good one and fits the American theme so well. We also love that there is always a picnic table spot here. Not having to stand and eat at a trash can will for sure make the experience better.