Located at the Germany Pavilion, Bavaria serves up warming (and heartwarming) comfort food.
Our recommendation: Get everything and maybe get two of each! Pork, cheese, bread, sweets. Amen. There are even a few veggies for folks that want to pretend they’re trying to keep a balanced diet here. Literally the most amazing Pavilion during the holidays. The decorations are so glittery and gorgeous, they have SEVEN DuckTales Missions, there are two Christmas shops, you can get the very best food, and occasionally Snow White will pop out for pictures. What could top this?!?!
- Pork Schnitzel – $6.50
– with Mushroom Sauce, Spätzle and Braised Red Cabbage
- Cheese Fondue in a Bread Bowl – $8.25
– with Steamed Baby Vegetables and Marble Potatoes
- Linzer Cookie 🍪 – $3
- Possmann Pure Hard Apple Cider – $5.50
– Frankfurt, Germany
- The Tank Brewing Co. Prost! Fest Bier – $5.50
– Miami, FL
- Ayinger Brewery Celebrator Doppelbock – $5.50
– Bavaria, Germany
- Regional Riesling – $6.50
- Glühwein: House-made Hot Spiced Wine – $9.50
- Beer Flight – $10
Best of the Booth
The Pork Schnitzel, $6.50, is one of our “Best $50” because the mushroom sauce and wine reduction are just so darn good!
Rest of the Booth
The Cheese Fondue is a whole loaf of bread flooded with fantastic, melted cheese!! The Linzer Cookie is our most favorite of the entire Festival. Jammy goodness that ends in your whole shirt being covered in powdered sugar. There is no better badge of honor at this festival. (Pro-tip: you can just eat this cookie 5 times for the Cookie Stroll, no need to stop anywhere else.)