2022 EPCOT Festival of Holidays: Refreshment Port Kitchen Review
Refreshment Port is a year-round location that changes its menu with the Festival.
Our recommendation: No matter the weather, there’s something here worth stopping for. This booth is good for picky eaters and less adventurous folks.
- Coquito Soft-serve Waffle Cone – $6
- Traditional Poutine – $7.50
- Turkey Poutine – $9
– French Fries with Turkey Gravy, Cranberry Relish and Crispy Onions
- Boulevard Brewing Quirk Cranberry Apple Cinnamon Hard Seltzer – $11.25
– Kansas City, MO
- Pasek Cellars Cranberry Wine – $7.50
– Mount Vernon, WA
- Pumpkin Spice Ginger Cocktail – $11.50
– with Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka
- Coquito Soft-serve topped – $12.50
– with Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
Best of the Booth
The Turkey Poutine, $7.50, is pricey but it’s a huge portion and more than enough for 2. It’s full of carbs and safe flavors and it’s delicious.
Rest of the Booth
The Coquito Soft-serve, is such a nice, seasonal treat, but still a safe bet. If you’re visiting on a warmer day it’s a great option for something that will feel festive without feeling like cold-weather food.