This year, for the holiday season, the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays, Guests will be able to celebrate with holiday kitchens, seasonal storytellers from the 11 nations from around the world, the Holiday Cookie Stroll, and yes, once again, the Candlelight Processional.
Yes, that’s right! The Candlelight Processional will be returning once again. Each night, a celebrity narrator tells the story of Christmas, recounting the biblical tale of a savior born in Bethlehem. Woven into the production are stirring songs of hope and joy performed by the orchestra and massed choir. This year’s celebrity narrators include:
- November 29 through December 1: Chita Rivera
- December 2 through December 4: Jodi Benson
- December 5 through December 7: Alton Fitzgerald White
- December 11 through December 13: Lisa Ling
- December 23 through December 25: Steven Curtis Chapman
- December 26 through December 28: Blair Underwood
- December 29 through December 30: Pat Sajak
More names will be added over the next few weeks. In addition, Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are also returning, and can be booked online beginning October 26.
The Holiday Kitchens will also be returning. There will recipes from around the globe like slow-roasted turkey and holiday pot pie to pumpkin gingerbread cheesecake and peppermint sundaes. A new offering for 2021 will be Chestnuts & Good Cheer Holiday Kitchen which will offer fire-roasted chestnuts and cinnamon-glazed almonds and cashews.
Holiday Kitchens for 2021 include:
- American Holiday Table – American Adventure Pavilion
Enjoy traditional dishes reminiscent of grandma’s cooking at the American Adventure Pavilion.
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen – Germany Pavilion
Have heartwarming holiday dishes and refreshing beverages at the Germany Pavilion.
- Chestnuts & Good Cheer Holiday Kitchen – Near Port of Entry – NEW!
Offering cinnamon-glazed nuts and holiday beverages.
- The Donut Box – Near Test Track Presented by Chevrolet
Enjoy a little holiday cheer when you try one of our seasonally-themed donuts
- Holiday Hearth Desserts – Near Port of Entry
This booth will offer holly jolly desserts, hot cocoa and so much more.
- Holiday Sweets & Treats – Near Port of Entry
Here, try tasty desserts and festive sips sure to top the “nice” list.
- L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen – Between Morocco and France Pavilions
Have classic deli noshes with a side of New York flair.
- Le Marché de Noël Holiday Kitchen – France Pavilion
This booth will offer fare, wine and specialty cocktails from the France Pavilion.
- Mele Kalikimaka – Near Port Of Entry
Enjoy festive food and beverages from the islands of Hawa i‘i.
- Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen – Mexico Pavilion
Celebrate with mariachi dancing and south-of-the-border fare at the Mexican Pavilion!
- Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen – Japan Pavilion
Enjoy festive dishes and drinks served at the Japan Pavilion.
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – Morocco Pavilion
This booth will offer delicious kebabs and cocktails.
- Tuscany Holiday Kitchen – Italy Pavilion
Have seasonal flavors of the world’s best-loved food and beverages at the Italy Pavilion!
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen – Canada Pavilion
Enjoy dishes and libations from the Great White North—at the Canada Pavilion.
- Funnel Cake – Between the American Adventure Pavilion
Satisfy your sweet tooth with a holiday classic: Pumpkin Pie Funnel Cake.
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company – Throughout EPCOT
Salute the season with the usual selection of coffees, plus a tasty holiday-themed treat!
- Refreshment Outpost – Between the China and Germany Pavilions
Chow down on this year’s holiday surprise: Coconut-Pineapple Cake with DOLE Whip. (Sorry, guess it’s not a surprise now.)
- Refreshment Port – Showcase Plaza
Savor the flavor of holiday poutine and toast the season with specials like Coquito Soft-serve, also available with Spiced Rum.
The Holiday Cookie Stroll will return. Purchase any five cookies – such as the delicious SNICKERS®-Doodle Cookie made with SNICKERS Bars or the tasty Chocolate Crinkle Cookie made with DOVE® Dark Chocolate – from any of the official Cookie Stroll locations featured in the Festival Passport and collect a matching stamp. Once you’ve collected all five stamps, bring your passport to Holiday Sweets & Treats to receive a specialty cookie!
Olaf’s Holiday Tradition Expedition Scavenger Hunt will be a fun family activity for guests of all ages. Search for holiday traditions Olaf has gathered from around the world. Purchase the map and stickers from select festival merchandise locations while supplies last.
Also returning this year will be the holiday boat tour with Living with the Land. Enjoy a peaceful cruise and view twinkling holiday light displays throughout the greenhouses.
EPCOT Festival of the Holidays is available with valid theme park admission and a park reservation for the same date.
The EPCOT Festival of the Holidays will take place from November 26 through December 30.