First Installment in the New Castle Collection Arrives Today at shopDisney Online
A person’s home is their castle, and that sentiment is now more true than ever as we each stay home to keep ourselves and each other safe. It is good timing that Disney is now releasing The Castle Collection. The storied spaces of Disney princesses and heroines are featured in this collection. Never-before-seen portrayals of their dwellings are the inspiration for the look and feel of each piece. There is a set of merchandise for every Disney princess, plus Merida from Brave as well as Anna and Elsa from Frozen. The first to be released is Cinderella, naturally.
Each set features a pin, journal, puzzle, ornament, and high-end castle figure.
- Cinderella Castle Light-Up Figurine – Limited Release $149.99
- Cinderella Castle Pin – Limited Release $29.99
- Disney Castle Collection Pin Collector Display Case $79.99
- Cinderella Castle Puzzle by Ravensburger – Limited Release $24.99
- Cinderella Castle Ornament – Limited Release $29.99
- Cinderella Castle Journal – Limited Release $24.99
What do you think of this new collection? Will your own castle soon be home to any of these items?
One thought on “First Installment in the New Castle Collection Arrives Today at shopDisney Online”
Bummer. The puzzle is already out of stock!