Last Chance: Len Testa and Jim Hill Live at Disney World This Weekend!
If you haven’t heard by now, this is your last chance to get involved in the live events starring Jim Hill and our own Len Testa. This weekend, November 12-15, the two theme park experts and podcasters extraordinaire will be at several events in and around Disney World.
This event is hosted by our friends at Storybook Destinations, so you know it will be tons of fun. If you want a very last-minute trip and are looking for a hotel or you want a spot in any event below, you can also contact us at TouringPlans Travel to book. If you are a local and feel like attending one or more of the below gatherings, act now. It’s almost literally your last chance.
There are several events (listed below) that are available for all with lower prices if you book a room stay with TouringPlans and both Jim Hill and Len Testa will be at events, although Len will only be joining in on Sunday. Here is the current schedule, subject to change:
Friday, November 12
- 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM Check In at the BoardWalk Convention Center
- 6:00 PM – Meetup at Abracadabar at Disney’s BoardWalk
Saturday, November 13
- 11:00 AM – Group lunch with Jim at Homecomin’ in Disney Springs – $85 ($75 if room booked with TouringPlans)
- 1:00 PM – Walking tour of Disney Springs ($10 Headset Rental if you are joining us after lunch)
- 3:00 PM – Scavenger Hunt
- 5:00 PM – Meet Up for Drinks at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar in Disney Springs
Sunday, November 14
- 10:00 AM – Buddy Baker Brunch in the GM Lounge at Test Track in EPCOT with Jim and Len – $150 ($125 if room booked with TouringPlans)
- 3:00 PM – Live Podcast Recording with Jim and Len at the Contemporary Resort with Snacks – $100 ($75 if room booked with TouringPlans)
- 8:00 PM – Disney Very Merriest After Hours Christmas Party (Prices TBD)
Monday, November 15
- 10:00 AM – Farewell Meetup at Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew in Disney Springs
*All events are non-refundable, unless Disney has to cancel the events and provides us a refund.