Big news! Guests at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland will be able to mobile order sweet treats at some favorite candy kitchens! Guests will be able to order things like cupcakes, cookies, chocolate-covered marshmallows and candy apples.
Currently Guests at the Disneyland Resort can already take advantage of this perk. You can pick up treats at the following locations:
- Marceline’s Confectionery – Downtown Disney District
- Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen – Disneyland
- Pooh Corner – Disneyland
- Trolley Treats – Disney California Adventure
At Walt Disney World, it’s not quite ready yet, but it will be soon! Here’s where and when you’ll be able to mobile order sweets:
- Candy Cauldron – Disney Springs – available Sept. 14
- Karamell-Küche – EPCOT – available Sept. 16
- Zuri’s Sweets Shop – Disney’s Animal Kingdom – available Sept. 21
- Goofy’s Candy Company – Disney Springs – available Sept. 23
Main Street Confectionery at Magic Kingdom will also offer mobile order when it reopens from its current refurbishment.
To be able to order, tap “Order Food” in the Disneyland or My Disney Experience app. Look for the location, then, select your arrival time, place your order and and skip the line to pick up your treats when they are ready!
Oh and here’s something else that’s awesome. Eligible merchandise discounts will apply when you use mobile order service at these locations. Just make sure your valid Annual Passholder, Magic Key or Disney Vacation Club membership is affiliated to your Disney account. Your discount will be automatically applied.