It’s nearly time to deck your halls with holiday festiveness, and you can find lots of joyful décor and housewares at Disney Springs. A sleigh full of holiday merchandise arrived to the Marketplace Co-Op and a few other locations at Walt Disney World yesterday.
From ornaments to mugs and plates, let’s look at the different ways to make your home merry and bright.
- Nice List Minnie Mouse Glass Ornament $26.99
- Naughty List Minnie Mouse Glass Ornament $26.99
- Fantasyland Castle Light-Up Glass Ball Ornament – $26.99
- Mickey and Friends Holiday Plate – $14.99
- Meet Me Under the Mistletoe Mug – $14.99
- Disney Holiday Travel Mug $19.99
- Disney Holiday Gingerbread Ceramic Candle $19.99
- Disney Holiday Fleece and Cable Knit Blanket $74.99
- Disney Holiday Baking Spirits Bright Apron $29.99
- Disney Holiday Baking Spirits Bright Kitchen Towel Set of 2 $21.99
- Disney Holiday Reversible Table Runner $59.99
The Naughty and Nice List Ornaments would be fun to personalize at Disney, as the entire back side is blank. It may be helpful to note that all of the plates and mugs are not dishwasher safe, nor are they microwave safe. Many of these items are available at shopDisney online, in which case the link is part of the listings above.
Will you be decking the halls at your home with any of these items?