A few new updates for the site today should make it easier to plan your next Disney World trip:
- You can see all of the FastPass+ times available for every attraction in every park, up to 30 days in advance
- Your Trip Dashboard now includes links to the attractions available in the parks you’re visiting, and an easier-to-understand crowd rating
- Each park’s Attractions page gets a cleaner, simpler layout, and only shows ratings for the age groups in your family
Details are below.
You’re now able to see all of the FastPass+ reservation times available for every attraction, every day, on a single page:
We’ve also added FastPass+ availability to each attraction, for easy reference. See the new text box on the right side of the page, highlighted in orange:
We’re using a party size of 1 right now, with other group sizes coming soon. FastPass+ availability is shown for up to 30 days in advance, and we’re working on 60.
Your Trip Dashboard gets a more organized look, and easier navigation to each park’s attractions:
- Each park’s crowd calendar rating gets a short text explanation of the crowd level
- For each park you’re visiting each day, links to those parks’ attraction pages are now available. This makes it faster to find the right rides for your family.
Here’s a screen capture, with the new elements highlighted in orange.
Each park’s attractions page has been redesigned to make it easier to read, and easier to choose rides for your touring plans.
One big change is that you’ll only see ride ratings appropriate for your family’s ages. If you’re typical adults with only pre-school and grade-school children, then you don’t need to see attraction ratings for teens, young adults, or seniors – that information just clutters up the page. The new default settings only show what’s relevant to your family. (You can still see all of the ratings by clicking Show All Age Ratings.)
Each attraction’s information layout has been redesigned for easy reading, including the ride’s location, brief description, and best times to visit. If your family includes pre-school or grade-school children, we’ll also display the ride’s height requirements.
We’ve also made it easy to add a ride to your touring plan. Simply click the “Add to Plans” link to add an attraction to one of your touring plans.
Finally, you can rate each attraction from 1 to 5 stars, to easily remember your favorites.
Here’s a screen capture with the new layout:
These updates will be making their way to our Lines mobile app in a couple of weeks.