If you’re a fan of the first indoor roller coaster to land at Walt Disney World, set a course for Tomorrowland. A new collection of merchandise and apparel celebrating the 45th anniversary of Space Mountain features a retro design. Space Mountain is a rare instance of an attraction that was original to Walt Disney World and was then duplicated at Disneyland – usually it is the other way around.
Check out this cosmic collection:
- Long sleeved hoodie t-shirt $39.99
- Trucker style baseball hat $29.99
- “I Need Space” baseball t-shirt $39.99
- Ceramic coffee mug $22.99
- Ceramic cookie jar $39.99
- Space Mountain sweatpants $44.99
- Space Mountain glitter tank top $34.99
- Space Mountain puzzle $22.99
This collection can be found at Tomorrowland Power and Light merchandise shop right next to Space Mountain. A few items are available at shopDisney online.
What do you think of this collection? Will you be landing in Tomorrowland soon for this collection?