New TouringPlans Teaches Episode: Intro to Disney Cruise Line
In this week’s episode of TouringPlans Teaches, we are starting a brand new series! Thanks to that pretty sweet Disney+ day deal, a lot of Disney fans are booking their very first Disney cruise. And that means there are plenty of people that are needing a TPTeaches-style introduction to all things related to Disney cruising. This week we start with an introduction to the five ships that make up Disney’s fleet. In future weeks, we’ll cover topics like staterooms choices, decks, itineraries, ports, and anything else you ask to hear about in the comments!
Here’s what you’ll learn in this video:
- How the 5 ships are different (or similar) from each other based on stats
- Which dining locations you can choose from on each ship
- What nighttime entertainment is available on each ship
- Where kids can spend their time on each ship
- Why Disney should spend more time figuring out how to describe the theming and offerings of their tween/teen clubs …
Join me below (or on YouTube) as we walk through everything you need to know when comparing the five currently-available ships in the Disney Cruise Line. If you have thoughts or questions about the ships, or want to request a specific topic for this series, drop them in the comments below!
2 thoughts on “New TouringPlans Teaches Episode: Intro to Disney Cruise Line”
As a Disney Cruise novice, I found this super helpful.
Hooray! Thanks for the feedback, Tiffany.