This week we welcomed back one of Disney’s Value resort hotels. Disney’s Art of Animation Resort is the newest Value property and offers Family Suites as well as regular rooms. We returned to this colorful resort to see how things were going with COVID-19 precautions in place.
- Physical distancing markers at Front Desk
- Mobile check-in encouraged to reduce contact at Front Desk
- Designated entrance and exit at merchandise shop
- Tables and chairs distanced at Landscape of Flavors (food court)
- No self service beverages or food at Landscape of Flavors
- Arcade is temporarily closed
- Seating at pool is physically distanced
- Movies Under the Stars scheduled every other night
Disney’s Art of Animation may be a good choice for guests who want accommodations with minimal time indoors. Entry into the guest rooms and family suites are from exterior entrances. Guests use outdoor walkways to get to the main building for dining, shopping, and bus transportation. The resort is fairly spread out which makes it generally easier to stay distanced from others, but does mean more walking in some case.
Have you stayed at Art of Animation? Are you considering staying here?