Did you know that TouringPlans has discussion forums where you can ask questions of other readers and discuss the Disney and Universal news of the day? Do you have a question, or some answers? Please join us in the forums.
Here are some of the recent discussions that have caught our eye.
Walt Disney World
- How can I book a table for one at WDW restaurants?
- Can you share Disney Dining Plan credits with guests in two different hotel rooms?
- What happens with My Disney Experience when your child turns 18?
- Tips on modifying FastPasses on your phone.
- Thoughts on travel time to the Orlando airport.
- Can you specify a walking speed on the Lines app?
- Which of the Agent P adventures at Epcot is best?
- What’s up with the food at Satu’il Canteen?
- What’s your favorite snack credit use in each WDW theme park?
- Will there be a replacement for Paint the Night?
- What’s up with Sunday crowd levels in June?
- More thoughts on the virtual queue for Galaxy’s Edge opening.
- Is it possible to do a Universal Orlando theme park in a single day?
Another great resource for personalized questions and answers is the chat feature in the TouringPlans Lines app where other subscribers can help with trip planning advice. Some TouringPlans users find the Forums better for at-home planning and the Lines chat better for questions on-the-fly in the parks, but there is a fair amount of overlap. TouringPlans subscribers can fire up the app and find the chat feature at the bottom of their screen.
Save time! Save money! Have fun! For complete access to all of our great vacation-planning tools like the Crowd Calendar, customizable Touring Plans, Cheapest Ticket Calculator, Dining Reservation Finder, Hotel Room Request automator, and MORE, subscribe to TouringPlans.com.