Did you know that TouringPlans has discussion forums where you can ask questions of other readers and discuss the Disney and Universal news of the day? Do you have a question, or some answers? Please join us in the forums.
Here are some of the recent discussions that have caught our eye.
Walt Disney World
- What’s the timing on MagicBand customization?
- Is it possible to get a Flight of Passage FastPass with my timing?
- What time does the theme park to theme park transportation run?
- Recommendations for off-site hotels.
- What do we think about the coming of Galaxy’s Edge?
- Can my child leave the queue for Flight of Passage if they “chicken out” before boarding?
- What’s the best time to experience Tomorrowland Speedway?
- Does the rotation of the Garden Grill restaurant induce motion sickness?
- What’s your favorite one Dining Plan credit WDW restaurant that’s NOT in a park?
- Can multiple people log into the same Lines account?
- Can I activate an Annual Pass at the Magic Kingdom before an early breakfast reservation?
- Help me understand the timing of when to get a FastPass after an afternoon break.
- How are the burgers at Black Tap?
- Advice for a WDW veteran making a first trip to Disneyland.
- Are the Will Call kiosks open after hours?
- Help me understand the differences between these ticket types.
- What’s the best strategy for experiencing Hagrid’s Coaster?
Another great resource for personalized questions and answers is the chat feature in the TouringPlans Lines app where other subscribers can help with trip planning advice. Some TouringPlans users find the Forums better for at-home planning and the Lines chat better for questions on-the-fly in the parks, but there is a fair amount of overlap. TouringPlans subscribers can fire up the app and find the chat feature at the bottom of their screen.
Save time! Save money! Have fun! For complete access to all of our great vacation-planning tools like the Crowd Calendar, customizable Touring Plans, Cheapest Ticket Calculator, Dining Reservation Finder, Hotel Room Request automator, and MORE, subscribe to TouringPlans.com.