Welcome to your one-stop shop for our news from Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and more.
Walt Disney World News of the Week
- The Haunted Mansion celebration has the most expensive cupcake we’ve encountered at Disney World.
- We’ve got the first look at Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular.
- Here are 5 great Walt Disney World pools for preschoolers.
- TouringPlans readers spoke. Here are the best Epcot rest stops.
- John looks at Priceline deals at the Swan hotel for the rest of August.
- Does it feel like snack prices have risen? You’re right.
- The Play Disney Parks app has special achievements for the Haunted Mansion anniversary.
- Three new dessert spots are coming to Disney Springs.
- Beatrix, a healthy foods option, is on its way to Disney Springs.
- Guests can now make reservations for Oga’s Cantina, Savi’s Workshop, and Droid Depot at WDW.
- Here are three great apps you need if you’re driving to Disney.
- There are Marvel photo booths at the Disney resort arcades.
- The iExit app is a must for a road trip to Disney.
- The Florida Visitor Toll Pass test has been extended indefinitely.
- We have a video that shows the perfect use of the snack credit for breakfast.
- Here are three great choices for resort breakfasts without characters.
- It’s time for the DVC monthly update.
- Is it realistic to enter the WDW parks without carrying a bag?
- Can WDW quick service dining be romantic?
- Take a bird’s eye look at the construction at Walt Disney World.
- In which we reveal hidden mobile order locations at Disney World.
- Does Disney need a microhotel?
- Savannah has more thoughts on the best values dining at Deluxe resorts.
- Here’s everything you need to know about the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
- Take a photo tour of a Saratoga Springs Grand Villa.
Disneyland News of the Week
- Fred has the August Crowd Calendar Update for Disneyland.
- There are special Haunted Mansion themed foods at Disneyland for the attraction’s anniversary.
- Mobile Order is now available at more Disneyland restaurants.
Universal Florida News of the Week
- Here are six reasons we love Universal’s Surfside Inn and Suites.
- Fred is here with the Universal Orlando Crowd Calendar Update for August.
- Brian takes questions about the Epic Universal announcement.
- The latest Loungefly is this Nightmare Before Christmas bag.
- This Hocus Pocus dress is bewitching.
- It’s the 50th anniversary of the Haunted Mansion and there is SO MUCH MERCH.
- There’s a 50th anniversary Dooney & Bourke in celebration of the Haunted Mansion.
- Loungefly has a new Captain Marvel bag.
- There are now spirit shirts for dogs. You and your pup can dress like twins!
- This castle backpack will make you feel like royalty.
- These tees will coordinate your squad.
- The Basin shop has a new fall line of soaps.
- This Lumiliu Bag is giving us serious Epcot vibes.
- These Disney backpacks are perfect for back-to-school.
- Is the Disney parks balloon a classic souvenir or problematic waste?
- These ear hat ornaments will make a fashionable holiday tree.
- Cover yourself in rainbow!
- This new dress will end your summer in style.
The Week Ahead
If you’re planning to the visit to the parks soon, here’s what’s going on this week.
- The week ahead at Walt Disney World
- The week ahead at Disneyland
- The week ahead at Universal Orlando
- The week ahead on Disney Cruise Line
Save time! Save money! Have fun! For complete access to all of our great vacation-planning tools like the Crowd Calendar, customizable Touring Plans, Cheapest Ticket Calculator, Dining Reservation Finder, Hotel Room Request automator, and MORE, subscribe to TouringPlans.com.