Welcome to your one-stop shop for our news from Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and more.
Walt Disney World News of the Week
- The Animal Kingdom Lodge Mara has an amazing dessert selection.
- Steve is here with the August Crowd Calendar update.
- We love the Dapper Dans and all their many outfits.
- WDW annual passholders get some special perks this fall.
- This chocolate Friday treat is explosive.
- Which Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will be the least crowded?
- Julia has more thoughts on Pixie Dust and Magical Moments at Walt Disney World. And be sure to read all the way to the end. 😉
- We love Living with the Land. Here are our top three reasons why.
- See why the blue milk at Walt Disney World will be different from the blue milk at Disneyland.
- These are the top three items you MUST have for a day at the parks.
- Is the Disney Dining Plan worth it?
- Here are thoughts on how to think about the Disney Dining Plan.
- James has more thoughts on whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it.
- We’re going on a video tour of a Copper Creek Grand Villa.
- There’s a new water bottle refill station at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- See what we thought of the Disney Villains After Hours event.
- We picked our top three cheesecakes at Walt Disney World.
- It’s time to start planning New Year’s Eve at Disney World.
- The Mara quick service restaurant has something for everyone.
- How long would YOU wait for a ride at Walt Disney World?
- Seven things Childless Millennials can enjoy at Walt Disney World.
- This Power Pack makes an easy snack.
- Are we at the end of the Disney Princess?
- Here’s everything you need to know about the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
- Which monorail resort do you think is the best?
- Get to Know: Tike’s Peak at Blizzard Beach.
- Sprinkles cupcakes has special flavors in August.
Disneyland News of the Week
- There are new Main Street Electrical Parade treats available at Disneyland.
- Ready for a preview of the World of Color – Villainous during Oogie Boogie Bash?
- These Disneyland Halloween Treats are to die for.
- The Storytellers Cafe is a solid meal off the beaten path.
Disney Cruise Line
- Four ships in one year? It’s a Grand Slam.
- Here’s what to expect from the TV in your Disney Cruise Line stateroom.
- What’s the BEST activity on Disney Cruise Line?
- You can IGNORE this Disney Cruise Line advice.
- This is what you can expect to find in the Disney Cruise Line shops.
Universal Florida News of the Week
- There was EPIC Universal news this week – a new theme park!
- The 50th anniversary of the Haunted Mansion is coming up and there’s lots of merchandise to celebrate.
- These character postcards with earrings are a card and a gift in one.
- Loungefly has another adorable backpack – this one is for Minnie lovers.
- Potted plants make a great gift.
- There’s so much spooktacular merch for the Oogie Boogie Bash.
- IT’S THE 6TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE MONTHLY MERCH OUTLET REPORT!!!!
- Is this Safari Squad notebook on your back-to-school list?
- This Dumbo and his mom are a perfect pair.
- Here are some Disney gifts that make a difference.
- This Sanaa bread plate is the gift that keeps on giving.
- These ornaments can be a sweet reminder of your Disney vacation.
- This Figaro character playset is purrrect for the Disney Junior fan.
- Derek is back with theme park memes in this week’s Saturday Six.
- Rikki has this week’s Disney news and rumors.
Beyond the Parks
The Week Ahead
If you’re planning to the visit to the parks soon, here’s what’s going on this week.
- The week ahead at Walt Disney World
- The week ahead at Disneyland
- The week ahead at Universal Orlando
- The week ahead on Disney Cruise Line
Save time! Save money! Have fun! For complete access to all of our great vacation-planning tools like the Crowd Calendar, customizable Touring Plans, Cheapest Ticket Calculator, Dining Reservation Finder, Hotel Room Request automator, and MORE, subscribe to TouringPlans.com.