Welcome to your one-stop shop for our news from Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and more.
Walt Disney World News of the Week
- Here’s what we know about breakfast at WDW’s Docking Bay 7.
- There is construction EVERYWHERE at Walt Disney World.
- Florida Galaxy’s Edge will have some different menu items from its California counterpart.
- Here’s what our readers think about the Pop Century resort.
- Our YouTube channel has lots of great planning tips.
- SATURDAY SIX has great aerial views of the Orlando area theme parks.
- The Tower of Terror has a new on-ride animated magic shot.
- WDW annual passholders now have some special benefits at Epcot.
- CHOCOLATE FRIDAY! For your chocolate fix, look no further than Vivoli Il Gelato.
- They are FINALLY building a walkway between the Grand Floridian and the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out these Steamboat Willie designer ears.
- Take a photo tour of a one-bedroom villa at the Grand Floridian.
- Here’s the BEST place to watch the Magic Kingdom fireworks outside the park.
- There are new additions and overlays at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party this year.
- Youth reporter Gigi weighs in on the Pick-A-Pearl Experience at Epcot’s Japan pavilion.
- Which MVMCP will be the least crowded this year?
- The best Disney donut is a fresh Disney donut.
- Here are three WDW sundaes we’re craving right now.
- Become a mermaid at the Magic Kingdom’s Pirates League.
- There really are good dining values at WDW’s deluxe resorts.
- WDW passholders can now make reservations for Galaxy’s Edge previews.
- Here’s what we learned at Disneyland that will help us understand WDW’s Galaxy’s Edge.
- Toledo offers tapas, steaks, and seafood with a Spanish flair.
- There’s key lime pie at Blizzard Beach!
- Julia offers thoughts on Magical Moments at Walt Disney World.
- This year will see some additions to the Boo-to-You Halloween Parade.
- The All Star Sports Quick Service Restaurant has good food at an affordable price.
- Angela takes you on a video tour of a room at Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside.
- Get these Epcot Future World photo ops while you still can.
- Take a taste of the Pandora popcorn.
- Brian has tips for touring Hollywood Studios after Galaxy’s Edge opens.
- Port Orleans French Quarter offers Cajun-light food.
- Here are the top three places to meet Mickey Mouse at Walt Disney World.
- Here’s EVERYTHING you need to know about Flight of Passage.
Disneyland News of the Week
- Here are the holiday happenings at Disneyland this year.
- Oga’s Cantina is now booking reservations at Disneyland.
- In which we share our love for the Disneyland corn dog.
- Pop-Up Disney! is ending soon.
- An ode to the Disneyland churro.
Disney Cruise Line
- See what the plans for Disney Dream finishings looked like when they were first announced.
- These Donald’s Dino-Bash plush are full of character.
- Figment merch!
- How cute is this Small World themed bedding!
- You can have straw at Walt Disney World, at a price.
- Disney heroines are the star of these new tees from Uniqlo.
- This plush Mickey ROCKS!
- The Force is with these Harvey’s Star Wars bags.
- The Rivers of Light totem wand is now discounted.
- Guess how many pressed pennies there are at Disney’s Hollywood Studios?
The Week Ahead
If you’re planning to the visit to the parks soon, here’s what’s going on this week.
- The week ahead at Walt Disney World
- The week ahead at Disneyland
- The week ahead at Universal Orlando
- The week ahead on Disney Cruise Line
Save time! Save money! Have fun! For complete access to all of our great vacation-planning tools like the Crowd Calendar, customizable Touring Plans, Cheapest Ticket Calculator, Dining Reservation Finder, Hotel Room Request automator, and MORE, subscribe to TouringPlans.com.