Welcome to your one-stop shop for our news from Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and more.
Walt Disney World News of the Week
- There’s one thing we didn’t love (but lots we did love) about the new Dumbo cupcake.
- The secret is out about the new treat at Pineapple Lanai.
- Disney food can be expensive, but there are values in dining to be had at the Magic Kingdom.
- This vacation package may cost you more than you think.
- A new stroller program at Animal Kingdom may make you rethink bringing a stroller from home.
- We’ve come up with 100 things you should know before your first WDW trip.
- Ooooooo! It’s video of Alien Swirling Saucers!
- How many pressed pennies are in the Magic Kingdom? We’re tracking them down.
- What’s on tap for the 4th at Walt Disney World?
- BBQ at Epcot? That’s been on our wish list for forever!
- Reservations are open now for the BBB at the Grand Floridian, coming this fall.
- Taste Track is gone!
- Julia takes us to the serenity of the Imagination Fountains at Epcot.
- Refurbishment has started at Canada.
- July 4th PhotoPass options will be available at WDW.
- You’ll want to bring your appetite to Circle of Flavors: Harambe at Night.
- Getting excited for Food and Wine Festival? Here’s what’s new.
Disneyland News of the Week
- The opening day for Galaxy’s Edge was surprising to say the least.
- Magic shots at Galaxy’s Edge are a ton of fun.
- Looking to visit Disneyland? May want to see if your friend has an AP.
- Pixar Pals Parking Garage to open on June 30.
- Take your emotions for a whirl at Disney’s California Adventure.
- The Main Street Electrical Parade is coming back to Disneyland Resort.
- If you want to see Mickey’s Soundsational Parade, time is running out.
- Spoiler alert: We’re sharing the ins and outs of the new Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure.
- Saturday SIX takes us to look at what’s new at Universal, from She-Ra to doughnut burgers.
- Get a cute plush and help conservation efforts with these unique Lion King plush.
- Are these retro prints the next purchase to end up in your home?
- Looking for an eco-friendly souvenir? Check out the seed pod art.
- Bubble wand or light stick? Now your kids don’t have to choose.
- Want to work on your Sia impersonation? Oversized bow, check.
- What bagged candy do you like for National Candy Month?
- 6-26 is Stitch Day. Here’s some merchandise featuring the adorable alien himself.
- Did you know that we’ve been on a shopping touring of the World Showcase Countries in Epcot?
- Knit plush toys are perfect for the child in all of us.
- Looking for a great toy for kids of all ages? Check out these figurine playsets.
- Collectible cups at Animal Kingdom make a useful souvenir.
- We’re trying a new feature: The Random Pin Roundup.
- Vintage Mickey and Minnie dolls are on sale for almost half off.
- Show your American spirit with these patriotic items.
- Retro-style Loungefly bags have been released.
- Disney beverage holders are shockingly expensive.
- Here’s where we’ve been so far:
- Live chats are always fun. Check out Angela and Fred as they talk crowds, Galaxy’s Edge, and more.
- Who doesn’t love saving money? You could save a fortune on international travel with this tip.
- More love for Stitch with this cone for Stitch Day.
- The Kitchen Sink is this week’s pick for Chocolate Friday.
- The popular YouTube roundup is back with attraction videos, a top 5 list, and more.
The Week Ahead
If you’re planning to the visit to the parks soon, here’s what’s going on this week.
- The week ahead at Walt Disney World
- The week ahead at Disneyland
- The week ahead at Universal Orlando
- The week ahead on Disney Cruise Line
Save time! Save money! Have fun! For complete access to all of our great vacation-planning tools like the Crowd Calendar, customizable Touring Plans, Cheapest Ticket Calculator, Dining Reservation Finder, Hotel Room Request automator, and MORE, subscribe to TouringPlans.com.