Welcome to your one-stop shop for our news from Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and more.
Walt Disney World News of the Week
Last week was one of the strangest Disney World has seen in a while, with the opening of a new land (Galaxy’s Edge), the start of a major festival (Epcot Food & Wine), and the threat of an impeding hurricane on the way. Things calmed down some later in the week, but with a traditionally slow week as schools in the Northeast went back in session and closing today of some Epcot stalwarts like Innoventions and Club Cool, the slightly odd mood in the parks continued.
- You can now mobile order food from two locations in Galaxy’s Edge. Blue milk FAST!
- The Festival of the Arts is coming back to Ecpot this winter.
- We tried three different treats for a sweet popcorn showdown.
- Steve talks us through the rules for selecting additional FastPasses.
- The Disney Springs Starbucks is offering special Star Wars-themed drinks. First Order Frappuccino anyone?
- Here’s part two of our best dining values at Disney Springs series.
- The Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes a playground area for the kiddos.
- Here’s where to watch football at Walt Disney World this week.
- The Magic Kingdom has slushies with candy straws.
- Jaleo has offerings for Magical Dining Month.
- The DVC monthly update for September includes info on hurricane issues.
- Wine Bar George is offering wine tasting seminars in September.
- VIDEO: Angela flew the Millennium Falcon and trust us, Han Solo’s job is VERY secure.
- Sprinkles offers free cupcakes for students and teachers this September.
- REVIEW: Here’s our review of the new Alps food booth at the Epcot Food & Wine Festival.
- John has info on Priceline deals for Disney hotels this September.
- Gorilla Baby Grace is getting more active. Check out our VIDEO!
- The Edison at Disney Springs has offerings for Magical Dining Month.
- Morimoto Asia has Magical Dining Month offerings too.
- These royal add-ons will make your child’s princess dreams come true.
- There are three major changes at this year’s Food & Wine Festival.
- Here’s everything you need to know about Na’vi River Journey.
- Here are five steps on how to prep your phone for your Disney vacation.
- Gluten friendly primer for Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival.
- Brian takes us on a VIDEO tour of Echo Lake at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Hurricane Dorian Updates
- Hurricane Dorian Update #5
- Hurricane Dorian Update #4
- Hurricane Dorian Update #3
- Hurricane Dorian Update #2
- Hurricane Dorian Update #1
- Epcot Construction Update: Pre-hurricane edition
- Construction and hurricane prep update for the Magic Kingdom.
Disneyland News of the Week
- Guy looks at the Halloween happenings at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure.
- Disneyland has AMAZING treats for Halloween.
Disney Cruise Line
- These are the best places to hide from your kids on Disney Cruise Line.
Just for Fun!
- This week’s Saturday Six looks at hidden Disney references and Easter eggs in the film Aladdin.
- These Loungefly Bags are EVIL!
- Arendella Aqua is the new food and merchandise color scheme. Annual passholders can get first crack at the new icy blue merch.
- The latest addition to the designer ears collection is from Loungefly.
- Is it time to buy up all the classic Epcot merchandise?
- A puzzle might be the right souvenir for your family.
- Is it a snow globe? Is it a frame? It’s both!
- The Jerrod Maruyama designer ears are now available.
- This sequoia sculptures come with a hefty price tag.
- There’s beer-related merchandise at the Epcot Food & Wine Festival.
- We found costumes for adults sold at Disney Springs – a rare find.
- There are SO MANY Loungefly bags – here’s a roundup.
- Julia has her eye on these five items available at this year’s Food & Wine Festival.
- Now you can get the Loungefly park icons bag in PURPLE.
- This merchandise is INCREDIBLE!
- Disney blankets wrap up all your souvenir shopping.
- Petunia Pickle Bottom bags now sold in the Disney parks.
The Week Ahead
If you’re planning to the visit to the parks soon, here’s what’s going on this week.
- The week ahead at Walt Disney World
- The week ahead at Disneyland
- The week ahead at Universal Orlando
- The week ahead on Disney Cruise Line
Save time! Save money! Have fun! For complete access to all of our great vacation-planning tools like the Crowd Calendar, customizable Touring Plans, Cheapest Ticket Calculator, Dining Reservation Finder, Hotel Room Request automator, and MORE, subscribe to TouringPlans.com.