Welcome to your one-stop shop for our news from Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and more.
Walt Disney World News of the Week
- A Disney cupcake that didn’t live up to the hype?! See which one we thought was lacking.
- Chrissy gives a thorough breakdown of everything you need to know about the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.
- Teachers deserve EVERYTHING, including these discounts on Disney Springs area hotels.
- Angela vlogs her taste test of vegan dogs vs. vegan Sloppy Joes. Which will win the SNACKDOWN?
- We tell you step by step how to order custom MagicBands prior to your resort stay.
- The Leave a Legacy monoliths are currently being removed. We have photos.
- Want some mesquite-flavored cotton candy? We know where to find it.
- The new Art Corner shop at Disney Springs offers a variety of personalized gift items.
- You can now use mobile order at some hotel quick service dining locations. Huzzah!
- Brian shares his TOP 5 roller coasters at Walt Disney World.
- The Starbucks locations at Walt Disney World are very highly rated by our readers. Here’s everything you need to know about the WDW Starbucks situation.
- This holiday season will be a lot different at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- John has news about discounts at Art of Animation and the Swan & Dolphin.
- After Hours events are continuing through the summer. We’ve got the dates.
- There’s a new theme park ticket option, just for this summer.
- RunDisney has announced the themes for 2020 WDW Marathon season. Check it out!
- How much icing does a cupcake really hold? We know.
- New PhotoPass Magic Shots, available at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, celebrate the 25th anniversary of the animated Lion King film.
- New evening experiences are on their way to Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Is this popcorn part of your Disney experience?
- A new Memory Maker shot puts you in a bird’s eye view of the Magic Kingdom.
- Julia had some ideas for National Wine Day. Wait, that’s not every day?
Disneyland News of the Week
- Foolish mortals, celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland at events this August.
- Sugarboo is opening a location at Downtown Disney. They have such adorable merchandise.
- Soarin’ Over California – aka classic Soarin’ – is back for an encore presentation at Disney California Adventure this summer.
Universal Orlando News of the Week
- We’ve got 8 do’s and don’ts for having a fantastic experience at the Wizarding World.
- The Hard Rock Hotel is offering a new acoustic brunch. Bloody Marys on Sunday morning. Sign us up!
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge News of the Week
- WE HAVE THE MAP FOR GALAXY’S EDGE!
- Here’s the scoop on how to buy Galaxy’s Edge merch on opening day.
- The Play Disney Parks app will have features for Galaxy’s Edge.
- Hold on to your wallets, people! Here’s a pricing breakdown for lightsabers and Galaxy’s Edge.
- These are the Droids you’re looking for.
- We have a deep dive into the Galaxy’s Edge MREs – this is the product that made Guy say, “I feel like I’m living the Star Wars dream.”
- Here’s the 411 on how much the Galaxy’s Edge Blue Milk will cost.
- Disney is going to live stream the grand opening of Galaxy’s Edge. Will you be watching?
- This DJ Rex toy can help you get the party started.
- Are drink coasters the hot “free” souvenir from Galaxy’s Edge?
- Galaxy’s Edge-themed tees can be personalized on shopDisney.com.
- The build-your-own lightsabers at Savi’s Workshop will be available in four different themes.
- Will the Bluetooth setting on your phone impact your Galaxy’s Edge experience?
- We’re taking an extended look at merchandise from Galaxy’s Edge.
- Illuminations is ending soon. (I’m not crying, you’re crying!) Of course it wouldn’t be a Disney transition with merchandise to commemorate it. Here’s a look at the Farewell to Illuminations merch.
- Disney is showing its Pride with a new line of rainbow merchandise. A percentage of proceeds go to an LGBTQ+ charity. We love this!
- Let’s go shopping in Epcot’s Mexico pavilion!
- Here’s where you can find the new light-up Tinker Bell wings at WDW.
- We’ve got a tour of the ear headbands available at Epcot right now. Which one is on sale?
- Disney Wishables are here and we wish they weren’t so darn cute because we’re tempted to buy them all.
- Head to Epcot for new Minnie Ears themed to Mexican Sweet Bread.
- The first of the new designer ears series is out. Would you buy this?
- In this week’s SATURDAY SIX, Derek takes a look at comic books based on Disney attractions. THERE IS A TIKI ROOM COMIC BOOK.
- Did you know that to get ready for Galaxy’s Edge, Brian and Angela have been doing a full rewatch of all the Star Wars movies? You can watch along and discuss the films with them on our YouTube channel. This is what they’ve done so far:
The Week Ahead
If you’re planning to the visit to the parks soon, here’s what’s going on this week.
- The week ahead at Walt Disney World
- The week ahead at Disneyland
- The week ahead at Universal Orlando
- The week ahead on Disney Cruise Line
Save time! Save money! Have fun! For complete access to all of our great vacation-planning tools like the Crowd Calendar, customizable Touring Plans, Cheapest Ticket Calculator, Dining Reservation Finder, Hotel Room Request automator, and MORE, subscribe to TouringPlans.com.