Walt Disney World Extended Monorail Operating Hours for July 4 Holiday
Late last month, I reported that Walt Disney World was adjusting monorail schedules in order to perform work to update the systems. However, during the busy Independence Day weekend, Disney has adjusted the monorail operating schedule to accommodate the large influx of crowds.
Here’s how the monorail schedule will look over the next three days:
July 3 & 4
- Magic Kingdom Resort Beam: 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 a.m.
- Magic Kingdom Express Beam: 7:30 a.m. – 2:00 a.m.
- Epcot Beam: 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 a.m.
- Magic Kingdom Resort Beam: 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 midnight
- Magic Kingdom Express Beam: 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- Epcot Beam: 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
After July 5, the monorail will return to the previously announced summer operating schedule, which is:
- Magic Kingdom Resort Beam: 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 midnight
- Magic Kingdom Express Beam: 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- Epcot Beam: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Remember, during the busy holiday weekend, make sure to plan just a little extra time into your schedule to make sure you get to your destination on time.