Wow! It’s been a long time since I brought you the latest Newsworthy Notes for Walt Disney World. But that all changes today! I am back with those little nuggets that can help you navigate your next Disney vacation a little bit better. There’s quite a few great nuggets again, so let’s get to them!
- The big news is that a new grab and go food and beverage location is being constructed in the Asia section of Disney’s Animal Kingdom. It will be located where guests could previously get their FastPass tickets for Expedition Everest. No details are known about the location other than the fact that it will open in the fall.
- At Downtown Disney, Hoypoloi has officially closed. The shop has made way for the United World Soccer store to return. (Wait…wasn’t that supposed to be temporary?) For guests looking for Hoypoloi merchandise, you’ll be able to find it at their sister store, Pop Gallery, which is located on the West Side. The United World Soccer store will transition from its current kiosk location found on the West Side into its new store in July.
- At Disney’s Contemporary Resort, the Cove Bar and Sand Bar will have extended operating hours until 10:00 p.m. through September. 7.
- Over at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort, the pool hours for the Beach Pool will be 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily.
- Beginning on November. 29, the dark days for My Disney Girl’s Perfectly Princess Tea Party will change to Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- At Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, the Territory Lounge is currently testing a new coffee shop offering from 7:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. Guests can choose from coffee, lattes, specialty lattes (the Wilderness Bark one sounds particularly good…it has both chocolate and hazelnut in it…then there’s a S’mores latte too…), teas, and more! Here is a look at the menu offerings:
There is no word on when the offering will end.
That’s it for this edition of Newsworthy Notes! Any thoughts?