A new musical group at Epcot? Keep reading to see what else is new at Walt Disney World!
- To celebrate the release of Coco, there’s a new musical act at Epcot’s Mexico Pavilion. El Mariachi Coco de Santa Cecilia will be performing through January 6th. For more information, check out Rikki’s article.
- Hours have been extended for Christmas Tree Trail! To check out these Disney-inspired trees, visit Disney Springs through January 7th. New hours below!
- Monday – Thursday: 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Christmas Eve (12/24): 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Christmas Day (12/25): 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- IMPORTANT: Changes have been made to Disney’s Magical Express (DME) pick-up times. Due to new TSA protocols, DME will pick you up from your Disney resort hotel anywhere from 3 hours and 45 minutes to 4 hours and 15 minutes prior to your flight time. Read Rikki’s article for more details.
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- The Hall of Presidents
- Stitch’s Great Escape!
Blizzard Beach: Closed for refurbishment
Will you see Epcot’s new Mariachi group? Let me know in the comments!