Looking to add a day at the water parks to your Disney vacation? Disney has started offering the “Water Park and Sports” option as an add-on for your single- or multi-day ticket. If you were a fan of the retired Water Parks and More option, this deal is for you.
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park
- NBA Experience
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course – FootGolf
- Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course
- Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course
Although this is a pricey add-on for a single-day ticket (costing about as much as a single-day peak ticket to a water park, making it a wash or having you lose money if you spend the “visit” on something less expensive like mini golf), the value really comes out when you add this to a multi-day ticket at $70. Essentially, you’re paying for the water park admission and then getting other visits for “free.”
As always, check all your options and figure out your schedule before paying for the extra, but this may be a good option for you, especially as we approach the warmer summer months.
Our Walt Disney World Ticket Calculator does not currently consider the Water Park and Sports Option, but we will update this price comparison tool in the future if more of the vendors we monitor start offering it.