Every EPCOT Festival has a scavenger hunt, but some are better than others. This year’s Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration – Flower and Garden Festival Scavenger Hunt is one of our team’s favorites because it has a practical prize, and it draws attention to a lesser-known Disney character. Here’s what you need to know about this year’s scavenger hunt.
- Purchase a map and stickers for $7.99 plus tax
- Learn about different plants as you spot Spike the bee throughout the Festival
- When you spot Spike you label the proper plant on your map
- Once you’re done, turn in the completed map to Disney Traders or World Traveler
- Your prize is a special plate; you select a pair from four special designs
We love the practical use of the plates. There are four different designs: Spike the Bee, the Orange Bird, Figment, and Minnie Mouse. They are plastic and fairly sturdy.
Some of the following pictures may be spoilers as to some of the locations to find Spike, so if you’d rather not have anything spoiled then buzz on over to one of our other blog posts.
Once again, the photos that follow do show where Spike can be found and may spoil your scavenger hunt.
Have you ever participated in one of EPCOT’s Scavenger Hunts? What do you think of this year’s prize?