Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $7.95!
Get full access to the DLR Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
This page accompanies our FASTPASS Overview for Disneyland Resort.
FASTPASS is Disneyland's ride and show reservation system. On this page you will find FASTPASS tips and strategies, as well as FASTPASS rules and restrictions.
FASTPASS Attractions at Disneyland
With many headliner attractions packed into a small area, FASTPASS at Disneyland can save hours in line.
Specific notes about touring FASTPASS attractions in Disneyland follow:
- Obtain FASTPASSes for Star Tours, Space Mountain, and Splash Mountain as early in the day as practical.
- Getting Space Mountain FASTPASS requires a bit of work. You must head down the cooridor towards the attraction's entrance on the lower level past Redd Rockett's Pizza Port to find the FASTPASS machines. Fortunately, the return times are posted outside the building, so you will know what you're getting into before you head down this lengthy path.
- FASTPASS enables you to postpone a wet ride like Splash Mountain to a warmer part of the day.
- There are two potential ways to enter the queue for Splash Mountain: one is near the front of the mountain (and is your only option if the line extends this far), and the other is opposite the Winnie the Pooh attraction. Wait times are posted by both of these entrances. However, FASTPASS return times are only posted by the entrance near Pooh. This is also where the FASTPASS kiosks are located.
- At Roger Rabbit the FASTPASS return time will often be about the same as (or better than) the wait in the standby queue. It also does not affect your ability to get other FASTPASSes, so use it unless the wait is extremely short.
- The FASTPASS tickets at Disneyland are distributed independently of the FASTPASS tickets at California Adventure. This means that you can ignore the "another FASTPASS will be available at" time on a Disneyland FASTPASS while at California Adventure, and vice versa.
- Haunted Mansion FASTPASS kiosks are located to the left of the Haunted Mansion towards the New Orleans Square Train Station.
- Due to its immensely long queue, your wait in line when using FASTPASS at Indiana Jones Adventure may be longer than expected, and you will not discover this until after you have given your FASTPASS ticket to a cast member. FASTPASS waits may be particularly bad on days with unpleasant weather, when cast members may prioritize the the FASTPASS line less in order to keep standby guests from waiting in the uncovered parts of the queue.
- FASTPASS machines for Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters machines are located in the same area as the Star Tours FASTPASS machines, adjacent to the Buzz Lightyear building and opposite the Star Tours attraction.
- Splash Mountain, Matterhorn Bobsleds, and Indiana Jones Adventure have single rider lines. If you do not mind having each member of your party ride in a separate vehicle, this can save you time without using FASTPASS.