Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $14.95!
Get full access to the WDW Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
I Bought the Book - Do I Have to Pay to Subscribe?
Owners of a current Unofficial Guide (including the Adults and With Kids) receive a discount on a one-year subscription to the premium website. We provide free access to everyone for book updates, recent news articles and analysis, and the Disney Ticket Discount Calculator.
How Long Does a Paid Subscription Last?
A subscription lasts twelve months from the date of purchase. So if you subscribed on November 10, 2017, your subscription would end at midnight on November 10, 2018. But if you need a couple extra days beyond that, drop us a line - we're flexible.
What about this 45-day money-back guarantee?
If you subscribed through iTunes, here's how to request a refund through Apple. (Bonus: You can use this process to request a refund for any iTunes purchase in the past 90 days):
- Launch iTunes on either your Mac or PC
- Click on your name at the top and in the dropdown select Account Info
- Type in your password when prompted in order to proceed
- Click on See All under your Purchase History
- Click on the arrow next to the purchase batch that contains the purchase you'd like a refund for
- Click on Report a Problem next to the single purchase you'd like a refund for, unless there is only one, then you may use the large Report a Problem button
- You will be routed to Apple's website. Just follow the steps after signing in and request the Refund option and explain why you'd like a refund