Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $14.95!
Get full access to the WDW Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
The Morning Extra Magic Hours program allows guests staying at Disney Resort Hotels to enjoy a theme park on specified mornings for up to one hour before it opens to the general public. Guests pay no additional charge to participate but must scan their MagicBands (or show other resort ID) to enter the park in the morning.
The following attractions at Hollywood Studios are open for Morning Extra Magic Hour:
- Muppet*Vision 3D » 3-D movie starring the Muppets
- Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith » Rock music-themed roller coaster
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue » Indoor space-flight-simulation ride
- Star Wars Launch Bay » Movie Exhibits and Character Greetings
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror » Sci-fi-theme indoor thrill ride
- Toy Story Midway Mania! » 3-D ride-through indoor shooting gallery
- Walt Disney: One Man's Dream » Tribute to Walt Disney
Morning Extra Magic Hour at Other Parks
- Morning Extra Magic Hour at Magic Kingdom (23 attractions)
- Morning Extra Magic Hour at Epcot (8 attractions)
- Morning Extra Magic Hour at Disney's Hollywood Studios (7 attractions)
- Morning Extra Magic Hour at Disney's Animal Kingdom (8 attractions)
Evening Extra Magic Hours at the other Parks
- Evening Extra Magic Hours at Magic Kingdom (32 attractions)
- Evening Extra Magic Hours at Epcot (17 attractions)
- Evening Extra Magic Hours at Disney's Hollywood Studios (8 attractions)
- Evening Extra Magic Hours at Disney's Animal Kingdom (0 attractions)