Going to Disneyland, you expect to wait in lines for everything (hopefully not long if you are using our touring plans!), but there is one place you should not have to wait in line: the restroom. Disneyland restroom lines can be just can hectic as waiting in a line at an attraction. Today, I am here to show you the best Disneyland restrooms, where you can actually take a break from the craziness that can be Disneyland.
Please welcome Ray Castillo, Jr. to the TouringPlans blog team. Ray is from Long Beach, CA, and currently lives in Seattle. He is a collector of Disneyland memorabilia, especially pieces from the 80s and 90s. I bet Ray and Guy Selga would have fun comparing who has the best collection of Disneyland Pogs.
Main Street, U.S.A.
There are two sets of restrooms located on Main Street, U.S.A., that are great to use:
- The first is between Carnation Cafe and Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor. They do not get much traffic because you cannot really see them. You have to walk all the way back, on the left hand side, to find them.
- The second set of restrooms is right before you exit Disneyland. These are located right behind the visitor kiosk near City Hall. These restrooms are perfect to use when you entering or leaving Disneyland. They are small, but you will not be waiting, and it is quiet.
- Nestled between Innoventions and Autopia are the Tomrrowland Depot restrooms. They are right across the entrance to Autopia. This is a very low traffic area, so you will not have any problem getting in and out of these restrooms.
- In Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue, you will find these restrooms tucked away from guests. The restrooms are not big, but because not many people use them, you will not wait at all to use a stall. However, this area of the park does close after dark, so you will not be able to use it then. This is a great restroom to use while you are making your way to or from Frontierland.
- These restrooms are located below the serving and main dining area on the lower level area of Hungry Bear Restaurant. This location is among the best in the park, not because it is so quiet and peaceful, but rather because the restrooms are huge. This is also a great spot to head after you have gotten soaked on Splash Mountain and need a place to dry off. The huge sitting area, which is great place to take a rest from your Disneyland adventure, is another benefit of this location.
- Adventureland can be an adventure to get through, and it is one of the most congested places in the park. But there is a restroom there I bet many of you have never even seen before. This restroom is in Aladdin’s Oasis, which is located right between the exit of the Enchanted Tiki Room and Jungle Cruise. This is, hands down, the best restroom in Disneyland. It is hidden from everyone, but it is only accessible when Aladdin’s Oasis is open, which is usually during the morning and early afternoon.
Below is a map of all the restrooms in Disneyland, but the ones I have highlighted in this post are circled in red.
I would love to hear what your favorite Disneyland restrooms are in Disneyland. How about restrooms that guests should avoid? Leave a comment below and share! If you are interested in more potty talk, Sarah has shared her hidden restrooms to use throughout Disney World.